Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even more reason his casting looks like a favor. He didn't have to audition, he doesn't look like him, doesn't act like him, not a fan of Wu, RZA doesn't seem too happy with his portrayal of him...shyt smells like clear Hollywood politics.
It’s a couple things to it, it’s prestige and availability. I feel like they shoulda tried to get Lakeith Stanfield but he been working non stop so that was probably not even a possibility

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It’s a couple things to it, it’s prestige and availability. I feel like they shoulda tried to get Lakeith Stanfield but he been working non stop so that was probably not even a possibility

Lakeith Stanfield actually woulda been pretty dope. I can see that working.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Lakeith waayyyy too busy and he’s still under contract for Atlanta. A lot of those contracts have stipulations against starring in another series for rival networks.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Spoke too soon...this nikka a fukking robot :why:

How did RZA manage to hit on every casting but HIMSELF???

It's good in brief bits. If he goes on too much, it becomes cringeworthy.

I rock with the RZA cat, he has the awkwardness down, all he is missing imo is the speech impediment. The shyt might be hard lowkey for even an impersonator to do in character for an entire series. As an actor he might be trying to bring his own interpretation to the role in a way.
He doesn't have RZA's commanding presence though. That's the biggest part. Without that, it's hard to buy the guys following him through the trenches. He stepped in up in a few spots that were lacking last season, but the voice is bad, and he still doesn't have the gravitas this season.

I think ol boy playing Rza is doin a good job. Rza wasn't this cool nicca like Bobby Digital. He was a focused beat nerd. I fux with his character :obama:
Nah, RZA is a nerd, but he's just as wild as the rest of them. He doesn't speak on it much, but his rap sheet is crazy too. That's why the lawyer said so in that one scene. Divine, Rae (at that time), Ghost, Power all listen(ed) to RZA....but I can't see these guys doing so

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Yes, Infinite Coles. Sun God, whose name is Dennis, is his oldest boy. Has anyone ever seen Ghost's daughter?

Wow, was it with sophia diggs? Infinite Coles and Sun God are full brothers (same mom and pop). Why Sun God seem like he lived the same life style as GFK? If you look at his videos, this nikka look like he lived that stapleton project life.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wow, was it with sophia diggs? Infinite Coles and Sun God are full brothers (same mom and pop). Why Sun God seem like he lived the same life style as GFK? If you look at his videos, this nikka look like he lived that stapleton project life.

There’s old video of Raekwon in the project’s introducing Sun God. Sun God spent at least a portion of his childhood in the projects

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Sun God is a member here, you could prolly ask him yourself