Hulu's....Wu Tang: An American Saga Official Thread 9/8

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I love that they were stuck on that ferry having to figure that shyt out.

RZA sounding like a sensei this season is killing me
The way dude pauses between every word is :mjlol:......but I feel like a lot of the guys on here overact like crazy. The street slang just doesn't come off natural sometimes. Everytime they emphasize "NAH MEAN" I'm like:mjlol: :snoop:......seems so forced and out of place. Dave east is the only one who comes off natural cause he actually grew up in the hood. I think the guys playing divine and power are great too. Rae and ghost have their moments where they really shine but they can also do too much. I liked rza in season 1 but his new way of speaking is throwing me off. It's prolly moreso just the writing than their acting ability. They need to be more subtle with the dialogue. Everything doesn't have to be so exaggerated.

But despite all the flaws I'm still loving if the show. The camera work and the whole atmosphere is really dope. Think they did a great job capturing the feel of NY. I think it'll keep getting better with time.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yoooo, just finished watching episode 4 and the homie @Ziggiy wasn't too far off...shyt was fukking beautiful :banderas:

Bro i legit was happy as fukk watching that whole episode. The set up for the ending was beautifully done and having the guy play the violin and foreshadow the Reunited beat was GENIUS level writing.

Every writer/director’s dream is having an episode where EVERYTHING lines up perfectly and the ending just caps it off like the cherry on the Sunday. They 100% pulled it off with this episode. This is an episode that should be studied in film classes

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Word, this episode was damn near perfect. Incorporating the ferry in the episode was a great idea. To my understanding, a lot of shyt took place on that ferry over the years. The actor playing RZA doesn't bother me as much as he does other people. I'm most annoyed that he looks nothing like RZA. Especially when the actor playing Divine is damn near a spitting image of the real Divine. This episode is easily the best one of the series so far. Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully the first episode with the whole Clan in the studio.

imirza

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who is the dude Power in real life? Which role did he play in Wu Tang? Also, Bobby's older Brother? Which character is he?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Goon logic brehs :troll:

"I wasn't even shootin at you...I was shootin at...the idea..."
"WTF does that even mean"

I wasn’t even shooting at you. I was shooting at the idea :dead:

shyt had me :deadmanny:

and it makes perfect sense...
when you shoot up a crib from the outside you cant see through walls so you dont know what or who you shooting at.. its the idea of the target being in the house at the spot you shooting at..