Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack behind the wheel, driving at 172mph on way to Vegas

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus, answer the fukking question. What is your stance on ANYTHING but hating democrats and Joe Biden? I'll throw a soft ball, are you pro choice or life?
What does that have to do with the topic? Stop dikkriding the biden crime family. Up in here defending someone who let it known they dont fukk with your black ass because youre black. Stop deflecting

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
@Po pimp you dapping @Pazzy fruity ass, care to comment on the above?

@Bunchy Carter @MrRDU

giphy.gif
You got the wrong guy. Go read that username again, bruh.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
What does that have to do with the topic? Stop dikkriding the biden crime family. Up in here defending someone who let it known they dont fukk with your black ass because youre black. Stop deflecting

So whats your advice to him then :patrice:

..to run instead into the open and loving arms of the Republicans?? :comeon:

:mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What Democrat fukked your boyfriend? Got damn, you a fukking nut job. Your only objective is to shyt on democrats and nothing else. You have no opinion on policy or politics, you stuck on one single objective, which tells me it's a personal vendetta you have have. Get out your feelings.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dont understand the logic folks are presenting defending hunter biden especially anybody whos black.
So whats your advice to him then :patrice:

..to run instead into the open and loving arms of the Republicans?? :comeon:

:mjlol:
Dummy, stfu calling anybody who isnt dikklicking these white democrat party racist dikks like your goofy ass a republican. Breh, its really not that hard to understand but since you and these other slow people cant catch up. Someone doesnt have to be democrat or a republican. Criticizing one party doesnt make that someone a supporter of the other party. I dont support shyt that doesnt act in my interest.

You political trolls should be banned. Yall cause too much disruption and worst off, YALL DONT KNOW WTF YOURE TALKING
EITHER STFU OR GO AWAY, LOSER. Youre not here to talk. Youre here to troll and you guys arent funny or smart enough to be entertaining. Just fukking annoying. Despite what some of you losers may think, the average black american doesnt care about racist ass politicians like that. Whoever sending you guys here is wasting their time and money. You arent getting anybodies vote and nobody wants to hear that biden or die shyt anymore

Last edited:
Daps
Man. Eff Hunter Biden. And I mean that.

Y'all democrat shills need to let that go cause this is a losing argument. You're never going to win the argument about Hunter Biden cause you're so damn defensive about it.

That fool ass white boy was doing 172. Forget about killing himself, he could have killed an innocent.

Now you're right that Crime Bill Joe can't be held accountable for his sons actions but his son's actions should be discussed. Dude is a hazard.

Or maybe was. They say he laid off the crack pipe in recent years. But it's still relevant info that the people should know.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I really dont understand the logic folks are presenting defending hunter biden especially anybody whos black.

Dummy, stfu calling anybody who isnt dikklicking these white democrat party racist dikks like your goofy ass. Breh, its really not that hard to understand but since you and these other slow people cant catch up. Someone doesnt have to be democrat or a republican. Criticizing one party doesnt make that someone a supporter of the other party.

You political trolls should be banned. Yall cause too much disruption and worst off, YALL DONT KNOW WTF YOURE TALKING
EITHER STFU OR GO AWAY, LOSER. Youre not here to talk. Youre here to troll.

You're having an epic meltdown and mental episode over Hunter fukking Biden.. :mjtf:

Are you sure you didn't storm the Capitol on Jan 6th. :mjlol:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're having an epic meltdown and mental episode over Hunter fukking Biden.. :mjtf:

He nowhere to be found when Republicans are doing shyt to fukk over his black gay ass, but anything bad about Democrat he'll put down his rainbow flag and debate all night. :russ:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Breh, im not having a meltdown over this shyt. Youre not important. Get over yourself, loser. Im actually passing time while busy doing something else. You must not respect yourself ready to defend someone who wouldnt save your black ass even if you voted for him or helped him out.

And you would still vote for him after he tells you he wont save you because your black too. No backbone having biatch. Stop deflecting and stand up for yourself instead of letting joe biden disrespect you. His son busy looking down at your black ass too

Keep defending these losers. This is the crackhead youre defending.

Heres what they think about you. :sas2: suspect ass posters really supporting white supremacists because they are in the democrat as if thats supposed to mean something. Why would i have a meltdown when i know what im talking about? :mjlol: im only doing this for people like you who are only going to be distancing yourself from these posts in the future. Do your research before you support these people and embarrass yourself.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
creh needed some good #coli-science administered beatdowns as a child .. :ehh:

joe should have got a tyson, bruce lee, jackie chan and chuck ensemble in to do the deed :ufdup:

he'd be a choir boy now 😇

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He nowhere to be found when Republicans are doing shyt to fukk over his black gay ass, but anything bad about Democrat he'll put down his rainbow flag and debate all night. :russ:

It took me only a couple of sentences to realize he was unstable and not worth debating..how do you manage to engage such people in a back n forth :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It took me only a couple of sentences to realize he was unstable and not worth debating..how do you manage to engage such people in a back n forth :mjlol:

You have nothing to say about this.

I have no time for no self respect having losers caping for racist crackheads who shyt on them in their pasttime with their friends. Yall are REAL LOSERS. Nobody is interested in what your dumbass has to say.