Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack behind the wheel, driving at 172mph on way to Vegas

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because of burisma gate. :sas2:

And this

Theyre trying to keep this out the mainstream news cycle but everybody knows. :mjlol:Apparently this is why the president is throwing all those billions in ukraine.

This is bigger than your left and right wing shyt. If this is true, then it explain the chinese balloon thing and his response. Theres too much overwhelming evidence at this point and he has his dumbass son to blame which serves him right.

Heres another piece of evidence.

Hes busy making laws locking everybody else or putting people in financial crisises so this is his karma. He needs all the smoke.

If you dont want this to be true, thats your beef. You need to take this up with your president and his son. Obama apparently knows which is why he is actively distancing himself from biden. That also explains kamala not being around biden. You were warned. :hubie: biden isnt getting out of this shyt. Hes a dead man walking

You are a fool

House Republicans claim an informant

That's all I need to know.

Seems like you are on the side of the republican racists

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a fool

House Republicans claim an informant

That's all I need to know.

Seems like you are on the side of the republican racists
The evidence comes from biden himself and his own son via his laptop and own actions. Explain that.

They wouldnt have anything to bang on him with if he didnt actually leave behind actual evidence. :umad: this has nothing to do with politics. I do feel that the republicans being all focused on it and the democrats defending this bullshyt is bad for everybody as it makes an actual investigation of a crime look like a political circus. All of them should be saying fukk this shyt as this makes the entire government look like a joke.

Like an actual crackhead probably put the country at risk for millions and folks are worrying about politics. Smh

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The evidence comes from biden himself and his own son via his laptop and own actions. Explain that.

They wouldnt have anything to bang on him with if he didnt actually leave behind evidence. :umad: this has nothing to do with politics.

I'm not seeing that

The only thing thatbis referenced is a document about an informant. Nothing about laptop

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What thee f*ck are you talking about? Did you talk sh*t about Obamas daughters smoking cigarettes and f*cking white men?

You sre so desperate to attack Joe bien to the point you are short circuiting

Can you point to anything I said about Obamas children

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sre so desperate to attack Joe bien to the point you are short circuiting

Can you point to anything I said about Obamas children

B*tch you slid across the floor on your knees to put my d*ck in your fakkit mouth. I just pointed out threads have been made dissing Sasha Obama and she didn't get the protection Biden son is getting.

If you're not guilty of the above then remove my juicy black c*ck from your fakkit mouth and K.I.M.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not seeing that

The only thing thatbis referenced is a document about an informant. Nothing about laptop
The laptop basically has all of hunters business transactions on there and its obviously his. At this point, i think the government is trying to protect the bidens out of embarrassment that the us would look like a joke if the feds actually confirmed. this shyt. America would look really weak and china or russia might be bold enough to attack it.

Basically, if you look at the daily mail, they basically have everything about the bidens and even if its a right wing slant, theyre reporting from actual damning evidence from the source. Apparently theres 15 recordings that are out there with the bidens and the burisma ceo talking about bribes. I personally think that theyre slowly trying to stop the leaking of information against biden or slow leaking it but its too late. 2024 is a long time from now and i dont think biden is going to make it without this taking him out and ultimately this country being affected.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
B*tch you slid across the floor on your knees to put my d*ck in your fakkit mouth. I just pointed out threads have been made dissing Sasha Obama and she didn't get the protection Biden son is getting.

If you're not guilty of the above then remove my juicy black c*ck from your fakkit mouth and K.I.M.

Considering how much of a dikk in booty ass slut you are for white people. The gay projection isn't surprising.

I guess you were built to be a subservient buck

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Because of burisma gate. :sas2:

And this

Theyre trying to keep this out the mainstream news cycle but everybody knows. :mjlol:Apparently this is why the president is throwing all those billions in ukraine.

This is bigger than your left and right wing shyt. If this is true, then it explain the chinese balloon thing and his response. Theres too much overwhelming evidence at this point and he has his dumbass son to blame which serves him right.

Heres another piece of evidence.

Hes busy making laws locking everybody else or putting people in financial crisises so this is his karma. He needs all the smoke.

If you dont want this to be true, thats your beef. You need to take this up with your president and his son. Obama apparently knows which is why he is actively distancing himself from biden. That also explains kamala not being around biden. You were warned. :hubie: biden isnt getting out of this shyt. Hes a dead man walking

:mjlol:

And yet none of it can be proved. Hilarious how on one hand we're supposed to believe Biden is a senile old man with zero mental capacity, then on the other hand he's a criminal mastermind who has funneled hundreds of millions of dollars for personal gain. Despite being the poorest senator for decades and not having much money as VP until he wrote a book.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

And yet none of it can be proved. Hilarious how on one hand we're supposed to believe Biden is a senile old man with zero mental capacity, then on the other hand he's a criminal mastermind who has funneled hundreds of millions of dollars for personal gain. Despite being the poorest senator for decades and not having much money as VP until he wrote a book.
Believe what you will but being that biden has a history of being unlucky, my guess is hes not going to escape this. I just dont see this shyt ending well.