Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack behind the wheel, driving at 172mph on way to Vegas

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In October of 2011 I met Eric Trump at an afterhours bar, he was doing nothing wrong and commanded a lot of respect actually. Somebody brought me over and introduced me to him although I had no formal business dealings to discuss. Patrick Ewing was also there also

This was right off Time Square, I watched the sun rise from the balcony and left. I was 19 then
You were underage at a bar
@NotAnFBIagent

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: The CBC, very literally, represents the entire black community.

While supporting the idea of addressing crime, members of the Congressional Black Caucus criticized the bill itself and introduced an alternative bill that included investments in prevention and alternatives to incarceration, devoted $2 billion more to drug treatment and $3 billion more to early intervention programs. The caucus also put forward the Racial Justice Act, which would have made it possible to use statistical evidence of racial bias to challenge death sentences.

So, once again, were you spreading anti black propaganda? :coffee:

This is cool, but anytime i see black elected officials work to get things for the black community, they always got some Lilly white CAC organizations running the show. So that $5 million they're fighting for will be distributed by white non for profits who don't know sh*t about our issues..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This is cool, but anytime i see black elected officials work to get things for the black community, they always got some Lilly white CAC organizations running the show. So that $5 million they're fighting for will be distributed by white non for profits who don't know sh*t about our issues..
Ofc, but the lie he's repeating is the same one that got Biden elected in the first place. It's specifically pro democratic and anti black, and encapsulates everything wrong with our relationship with the party. As usual, racist dems heard wtf they wanted to hear and repeated it enough that supposed bp are even saying it to each other.

From the same article

There’s no question that by the early 1990s, blacks wanted an immediate response to the crime, violence and drug markets in their communities. But even at the time, many were asking for something different from the crime bill. Calls for tough sentencing and police protection were paired with calls for full employment, quality education and drug treatment, and criticism of police brutality.

It’s not just that those demands were ignored completely. It’s that some elements were elevated and others were diminished — what we call selective hearing. Policy makers pointed to black support for greater punishment and surveillance, without recognizing accompanying demands to redirect power and economic resources to low-income minority communities. When blacks ask for better policing, legislators tend to hear more instead.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ofc, but the lie he's repeating is the same one that got Biden elected in the first place. It's specifically pro democratic and anti black, and encapsulates everything wrong with our relationship with the party. As usual, racist dems heard wtf they wanted to hear and repeated it enough that supposed bp are even saying it to each other.

From the same article

There’s no question that by the early 1990s, blacks wanted an immediate response to the crime, violence and drug markets in their communities. But even at the time, many were asking for something different from the crime bill. Calls for tough sentencing and police protection were paired with calls for full employment, quality education and drug treatment, and criticism of police brutality.

It’s not just that those demands were ignored completely. It’s that some elements were elevated and others were diminished — what we call selective hearing. Policy makers pointed to black support for greater punishment and surveillance, without recognizing accompanying demands to redirect power and economic resources to low-income minority communities. When blacks ask for better policing, legislators tend to hear more instead.

If I was a white democrat I'd do the same sh*t. :yeshrug: Especially if the black people asking for assistance is occupying land that the party wanted.

And these docile nikkas don't even see how the democrats are positioning the latino community to get a "new deal" that was offered to white Irish decades ago. Probably because a lot of these black posters live is red states and are on the outside looking in at the democratic party.. Or, they on the inside of the democratic party and getting their pockets greased to sell out the black community/vote who they really don't care about..

At the end of the day "both sides" aren't going to fix the issues of the black community. Our problems was set in motion by white people on a UNIFIED front.. Both democrats and republicans will be rejoicing about 1776 tomorrow.. Then will act like they hate one another on Wednesday.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
ATTENTION AGENTS AND BOTH SIDERS:

WE DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE FLYING fukkK WHAT HUNTER BIDEN DOES WITH HIS LIFE

GET IT THROUGH YOUR fukkING THICK ASS SKULL

IS HUNTER BIDEN AN ELECTED OFFICIAL?
IS HUNTER BIDEN STEALING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AND STACKING THEM IN HIS BATHROOM?
IS HUNTER BIDEN SEEKING TO PREVENT THE PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER AND SUMMONING HIS FOLLOWERS TO ATTACK THE CAPITOL?

fukkK OUTTA HERE!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ATTENTION AGENTS AND BOTH SIDERS:

WE DON'T GIVE ONE SINGLE FLYING fukkK WHAT HUNTER BIDEN DOES WITH HIS LIFE

GET IT THROUGH YOUR fukkING THICK ASS SKULL

IS HUNTER BIDEN AN ELECTED OFFICIAL?
IS HUNTER BIDEN STEALING CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS AND STACKING THEM IN HIS BATHROOM?
IS HUNTER BIDEN SEEKING TO PREVENT THE PEACEFUL TRANSFER OF POWER AND SUMMONING HIS FOLLOWERS TO ATTACK THE CAPITOL?

fukkK OUTTA HERE!!

:bryan: :bryan: :bryan: hit dawgs hollaring tho!!!

Whatever happened to NO ONE'S ABOVE THE LAW!!!:troll:

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok he's a crackhead. He should of done some time. Hunter Biden should receive all the bad press for his recklessness. Thankfully no one was hurt during his speeding crusade

But Hunter isn't an elected official nor is he running for office. A recipient of white privilege yes, but doesn't have anything to do with this current administration. 😕

These false equivalency added to shy away from what the Supreme Court is doing, is down right laughable.