Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack behind the wheel, driving at 172mph on way to Vegas

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Believe what you will but being that biden has been unlucky, my guess is hes not going to escape this.

I dont see a happy ending from this for anybody and us people are going to suffer the blowback from this shyt.

It's not about believing what I want, it's about facts. And given that there is no evidence of wrongdoing and the republican congress cannot produce any proof, why would I think Biden is going down? And why would I think Biden, the criminal mastermind, hinged his entire criminal enterprise on his crackhead son? You don't see how ludicrous all of this sounds?

I was told Obama committed crimes as president (Benghazi, Too Fast Too Furious gun running, Solyndra, etc). I was told Hillary would go to jail any minute for emails. Now I'm told Biden is going to jail any minute for corruption. Yet the only person getting hit with indictments and criminal charges is your boy Trump. Republicans in congress claimed for months they had a witness who could prove all of Biden's crimes. Yet not only did this person never appear, republicans started claiming that he might have been killed lol. It's an endless shell game of bullshyt that will be slow walked through the election, with some type of impeachment attempt in October 2024. And if he wins re-election (which seems likely) we won't hear about this shyt again. Just like Hillary's emails magically stopped mattering the minute the election was over.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not about believing what I want, it's about facts. And given that there is no evidence of wrongdoing and the republican congress cannot produce any proof, why would I think Biden is going down? And why would I think Biden, the criminal mastermind, hinged his entire criminal enterprise on his crackhead son? You don't see how ludicrous all of this sounds?

I was told Obama committed crimes as president (Benghazi, Too Fast Too Furious gun running, Solyndra, etc). I was told Hillary would go to jail any minute for emails. Now I'm told Biden is going to jail any minute for corruption. Yet the only person getting hit with indictments and criminal charges is your boy Trump. Republicans in congress claimed for months they had a witness who could prove all of Biden's crimes. Yet not only did this person never appear, republicans started claiming that he might have been killed lol. It's an endless shell game of bullshyt that will be slow walked through the election, with some type of impeachment attempt in October 2024. And if he wins re-election (which seems likely) we won't hear about this shyt again. Just like Hillary's emails magically stopped mattering the minute the election was over.
Just because other presidents and politicians got lucky doesnt mean the same will be for him.

Once again, im not a right or a left winger. Trump is not my boy. I dont care about him, never really did and am actually tired of hearing about him. You care about him more than me. I actually do care to see biden punk ass go down for this shyt though being he was acting like a snotty nose bytch policing everybody. The fukk are you people caping for him for? He was trying to lock us all up at one point. If you actually smoke weed, you cant be cosigning biden when he was locking folks up for that shyt. :umad: notice that he can make an executive order taking weed out of the schedule 1 list or decriminalize it but he hasnt done shyt yet.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I find it funny that Biden son can do all types of shyt that a regular black person in America would be doing 10-15. Shows you why the system is a shame.

"I find it funny that a white man can do all types of shyt that a regular black person in America would be doing 10-15. Shows you why the system is a shame."

history of america :francis:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
No worries. I've pulled up the Maila thread of her smoking cigarettes. How come she gets roasted and this CAC Hunter gets protection from you black women haters?
Can you @ the actual posters "protecting" Hunter Biden? i have read through this whole thread and have not seen one. Are you mad that people aren't more upset then what their expressing? You want us to type in all caps when we say Hunter is a piece of shyt? That be better?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Yeah you sound like the black community back then who noticed crack was destroying the black community and pushed hard for politicians to help. You know the the crime bill was supported by black leaders when it was passed right?
Filthy anti black propaganda. :pacspit: :camby:

When confronted about her husband’s pivotal support for the bill, Hillary Clinton argued, even as she admitted the legislation’s shortcomings, that the bill was a response to “great demand, not just from America writ large, but from the black community, to get tougher on crime.

Yet the historical record reveals a different story.

As soon as Chuck Schumer, Joseph R. Biden Jr. and others introduced their bipartisan crime bill in September of 1993, groups representing black communities pushed back. The N.A.A.C.P. called it a “crime against the American people.”

While supporting the idea of addressing crime, members of the Congressional Black Caucus criticized the bill itself and introduced an alternative bill that included investments in prevention and alternatives to incarceration, devoted $2 billion more to drug treatment and $3 billion more to early intervention programs. The caucus also put forward the Racial Justice Act, which would have made it possible to use statistical evidence of racial bias to challenge death sentences.

Given the history of selective hearing, what followed was no surprise. Black support for anti-crime legislation was highlighted, while black criticism of the specific legislation was tuned out. The caucus threatened to stall the bill, but lawmakers scrapped the Racial Justice Act when Republicans promised to filibuster any legislation that adopted its measures.

In final negotiations, Democratic leadership yielded to Republicans demanding that prevention (or “welfare for criminals” as one called it) be sliced in exchange for their votes. Senator Robert Dole insisted that the focus be “on cutting pork, not on cutting prisons or police.” The compromise eliminated $2.5 billion in social spending and only $800 million in prison expenditures.

This presented black lawmakers with a dilemma: Defeating the bill might pave the way for something even more draconian down the line, and lose critical prevention funding still in the bill. Ultimately, 26 of the 38 voting members supported the legislation. But those who broke ranks did so loudly: As Representative Robert C. Scott of Virginia explained, “You wouldn’t ask an opponent of abortion to look at a bill with the greatest expansion of abortion in the history of the United States, and argue that he ought to vote for it because it’s got some highway funding in it.”

Mr. Scott had it right: The bill allocated federal funds for up to 75 percent of the cost of new prisons, defined 60 new capital offenses, constricted inmates’ access to higher education and introduced 100,000 more police officers. Less than a quarter of the funding went to prevention programs
. Over two decades later, this legislation continues to shape the lives of millions of African-Americans, overwhelmingly for the worse. This legislation further entrenched the idea that vulnerable urban communities are best managed through harsh punishment and heightened surveillance.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Filthy anti black propaganda. :pacspit: :camby:

When confronted about her husband’s pivotal support for the bill, Hillary Clinton argued, even as she admitted the legislation’s shortcomings, that the bill was a response to “great demand, not just from America writ large, but from the black community, to get tougher on crime.

Yet the historical record reveals a different story.

As soon as Chuck Schumer, Joseph R. Biden Jr. and others introduced their bipartisan crime bill in September of 1993, groups representing black communities pushed back. The N.A.A.C.P. called it a “crime against the American people.”

While supporting the idea of addressing crime, members of the Congressional Black Caucus criticized the bill itself and introduced an alternative bill that included investments in prevention and alternatives to incarceration, devoted $2 billion more to drug treatment and $3 billion more to early intervention programs. The caucus also put forward the Racial Justice Act, which would have made it possible to use statistical evidence of racial bias to challenge death sentences.

Given the history of selective hearing, what followed was no surprise. Black support for anti-crime legislation was highlighted, while black criticism of the specific legislation was tuned out. The caucus threatened to stall the bill, but lawmakers scrapped the Racial Justice Act when Republicans promised to filibuster any legislation that adopted its measures.

In final negotiations, Democratic leadership yielded to Republicans demanding that prevention (or “welfare for criminals” as one called it) be sliced in exchange for their votes. Senator Robert Dole insisted that the focus be “on cutting pork, not on cutting prisons or police.” The compromise eliminated $2.5 billion in social spending and only $800 million in prison expenditures.

This presented black lawmakers with a dilemma: Defeating the bill might pave the way for something even more draconian down the line, and lose critical prevention funding still in the bill. Ultimately, 26 of the 38 voting members supported the legislation. But those who broke ranks did so loudly: As Representative Robert C. Scott of Virginia explained, “You wouldn’t ask an opponent of abortion to look at a bill with the greatest expansion of abortion in the history of the United States, and argue that he ought to vote for it because it’s got some highway funding in it.”

Mr. Scott had it right: The bill allocated federal funds for up to 75 percent of the cost of new prisons, defined 60 new capital offenses, constricted inmates’ access to higher education and introduced 100,000 more police officers. Less than a quarter of the funding went to prevention programs
. Over two decades later, this legislation continues to shape the lives of millions of African-Americans, overwhelmingly for the worse. This legislation further entrenched the idea that vulnerable urban communities are best managed through harsh punishment and heightened surveillance.

Ohhh so in order to get anything passed they had to compromise with the Republicans who fukked it up. You see that part?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

:beli: You forgot Bush and Cheney. They was supposed to be war criminals too, and facing imminent arrest. I'm still waiting.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
In October of 2011 I met Eric Trump at an afterhours bar, he was doing nothing wrong and commanded a lot of respect actually. Somebody brought me over and introduced me to him although I had no formal business dealings to discuss. Patrick Ewing was also there

This was right off Time Square, I watched the sun rise from the balcony and left. I was 19 then

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The NAACP represents the entire black community?
:comeon: The CBC, very literally, represents the entire black community.

So, once again, were you spreading anti black propaganda? :coffee:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you @ the actual posters "protecting" Hunter Biden? i have read through this whole thread and have not seen one. Are you mad that people aren't more upset then what their expressing? You want us to type in all caps when we say Hunter is a piece of shyt? That be better?

I was perfectly clear on my position here. It seems as if this political sh*t is near and dear to a lot of these posters heart. OK... FINE... What happened in the Malia threads? Where was the MAGA destroyers then? I pulled up the thread. Go read it for yourself.