Hunter & Eli + The New Fab Five...Juwan Presents: 2021-2022 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Michigan WBB just had the most unforced TOs I've ever seen in a basketball game. They were missing their second best player, but beating yourself and losing to mediocre teams isn't going to help down the stretch. So close to winning B1G championship, they need to finish strong.

Hopefully Brown is back for Maryland.

Men play at 9PM on ESPN, but it's against Purdue and that's a must win if they want to make the tourney.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think HD has a legit argument for B1G POY. It’ll probably go to Davis on Wisky but I’d rather have dikkinson on my team.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Idk what the hell Juwan is doing, but Naz and KBA have WBB one step closer to winning a B1G championship.

full

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
5 games left tonight starting with Rutgers, do you guys think we can make the tourney??

Biggest disappointment this year in this order to me is:
1. Houstan= supposed to be a "lottery pick", inconsistent all year but will probably still be drafted off upside alone I guess
2. Brooks= was his year to be a #1, but his strength is playing off other people, still happy for his growth but he's not a go to player
3. Jones= Just a horrible pick up as a transfer for michigan. He has never looked comfortable in his role.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
5 games left tonight starting with Rutgers, do you guys think we can make the tourney??

Biggest disappointment this year in this order to me is:
1. Houstan= supposed to be a "lottery pick", inconsistent all year but will probably still be drafted off upside alone I guess
2. Brooks= was his year to be a #1, but his strength is playing off other people, still happy for his growth but he's not a go to player
3. Jones= Just a horrible pick up as a transfer for michigan. He has never looked comfortable in his role.

Idk how Brandon Johns didn't make your list, he looked good replacing Livers last season and now he's borderline unplayable.

Houstan is a mid-late 2nd round pick. He's a standstill shooter who can't guard college wings. His potential looks like Shane Battier without the defensive versatility.

Next year's team needs wings and shooters.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Idk how Brandon Johns didn't make your list, he looked good replacing Livers last season and now he's borderline unplayable.

Houstan is a mid-late 2nd round pick. He's a standstill shooter who can't guard college wings. His potential looks like Shane Battier without the defensive versatility.

Next year's team needs wings and shooters.
Damn I forgot about Johns. Yes he has seriously regressed.