Hunter & Eli + The New Fab Five...Juwan Presents: 2021-2022 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Daps
Reppin
Chi
No one was ducking. It was a global pandemic. In legal terms, we call this force majeure :yeshrug:

just like earlier this month when your hoops team had to play back to back top 10 teams….

correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t UM athletics host a bunch of other ADs/schools to demonstrate how effective their COVID management strategy was?

seemingly this effective strategy abruptly fails every time a top 10 team in any sport (WMU hockey, MSU/Purdue hoops, OSU football) comes across the schedule…

also interesting how the football team had zero COVID issues all year with ~85 players on the team yet a hoops team with 12 players was stricken with COVID within a week of the football playoff game. What’s harbs doing so incredibly well with 85 players that Juwan can’t seem to implement for 12 players.

not trying to start a whole shyt storm, just saying the timing is always rather convenient.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
just like earlier this month when your hoops team had to play back to back top 10 teams….

correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t UM athletics host a bunch of other ADs/schools to demonstrate how effective their COVID management strategy was?

seemingly this effective strategy abruptly fails every time a top 10 team in any sport (WMU hockey, MSU/Purdue hoops, OSU football) comes across the schedule…

also interesting how the football team had zero COVID issues all year with ~85 players on the team yet a hoops team with 12 players was stricken with COVID within a week of the football playoff game. What’s harbs doing so incredibly well with 85 players that Juwan can’t seem to implement for 12 players.

not trying to start a whole shyt storm, just saying the timing is always rather convenient.

We had 4 healthy (non infected/non manager) eligible players during that stretch. :gucci:

Edit: and they started getting infected a week and a half AFTER coming here to Orlando to play UCF. Which makes all the sense in the world if you think about it.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

I’m not reading that many words from a Spartan. You passed my 40 word limit.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kept it close in the first half

Gotta slow up Christie and their three point shooting in the second half

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The outcome of this game was as predicted. They couldn't buy a bucket in the second half, so it wasn't as close as I thought it'd be

This next 7 game stretch will determine if they're a bubble team. I personally think this is an NIT squad, but we'll see.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Indiana's defense was pretty good but Michigan was turning the ball over when faced with the slightest bit of pressure. I don't understand how they're so bad at advancing the ball. They still managed to win by 15 againsta top 10 team, but that the type of shyt is the difference between the Elite 8 and the Final 4.

Also, Zeb expectedly entered the portal. I know he was injured to start the season, but as mediocre as Michigan's guard and wing play has been, you'd think a 6'5 guy would get some run.

MBB plays Netrashka tomorrow at 9PM EST.