Hunter & Eli + The New Fab Five...Juwan Presents: 2021-2022 Michigan Wolverines Basketball Thread

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

The chemistry on this team is just off. Defense is straight trash against any team with a pulse.

DeVante Jones is straight :trash:

Rutgers has already made 6 threes and they're one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the country.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

The chemistry on this team is just off. Defense is straight trash against any team with a pulse.

DeVante Jones is straight :trash:

Rutgers has already made 6 threes and they're one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the country.

5 guys on the team caught Covid.

Right after playing in Orlando.

:unimpressed:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Yeesh, rough night for Michigan hoops.

Nebraska is an underrated team who should have been ranked. They had the perfect defensive game plan, managed to outrebound the ladies, and made timely plays to end every run the Wolverines made. I know Maddy Nolan isn't Katelynn Flaherty, but her volume is too low given her shooting percentages. She should be able to keep defenses honest for Naz, but she doesn't look to shoot enough.

Also, horrible passing as a team. They looked like their male counterparts.

Speaking of the men. Anything better than 0-3 is a W for this next 3 game stretch.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
That scuffle at the end of the game.. this is what happened..

Ron Harper had been chirping all game. At the end of the game he and Caleb has a hand scuffle incident; no big deal.

As they lined up Harper was still chirping and when he and Caleb got close, Moussa decided to come over and support. At that moment a coach for Rutgers came over and put his hands on Moussa. Jay Smith then jumped in and told him to take his hands off, if he wanted to restraint someone it should be his own guy.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That scuffle at the end of the game.. this is what happened..

Ron Harper had been chirping all game. At the end of the game he and Caleb has a hand scuffle incident; no big deal.

As they lined up Harper was still chirping and when he and Caleb got close, Moussa decided to come over and support. At that moment a coach for Rutgers came over and put his hands on Moussa. Jay Smith then jumped in and told him to take his hands off, if he wanted to restraint someone it should be his own guy.
I cut the game off with 5 mins left, I couldn't take it. Harper Jr ttalks shyt as if he's a lottery player or something but anyway fukk him...

As far as michigan, there was no way going into the season that I thought this would be a "down year" but it looks like it will be, already 7-6 with MSU, illinois, indiana, & purdue coming next. Season as NIT all over it now. We still can't even figure out a decent 5 and we have no identity..

Biggest disappointments by far this season is Jones & houstan...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I cut the game off with 5 mins left, I couldn't take it. Harper Jr ttalks shyt as if he's a lottery player or something but anyway fukk him...

As far as michigan, there was no way going into the season that I thought this would be a "down year" but it looks like it will be, already 7-6 with MSU, illinois, indiana, & purdue coming next. Season as NIT all over it now. We still can't even figure out a decent 5 and we have no identity..

Biggest disappointments by far this season is Jones & houstan...

And they're STILL talkin Houstan going in the mid to late first. :gucci:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And they're STILL talkin Houstan going in the mid to late first. :gucci:
Yeah I haven’t seen ANYTHING from Houstan that says that. Since that Seton Hall game, he has zero confidence, low motor, Inconsistent shot.. A lot of freshman “hit that wall” towards the latter end of the long season but this has guy has not done anything since the beginning. And Jones is the worse starting PG Michigan has had in the last 10-15yrs.

I don’t see this season turning around, maybe we can use the rest of the season to get some guys developed for next year.

Jawaan is better at getting guys to fit the mold of the team. This going after all Americans for clout and bringing them in like gumbo is not the move. He has not developed the coaching prowess that says he can coach them..

This year is 100% on jawwan and the coaching staff…