Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
glad I live up north, but that rain usually hit us hard up here and then it gets cold as hell after raining for 2-3 days straight from the after effects of the hurricane.

it's pros and cons about living in any of these cities basically, isn't it brush fire season in Cali?i seen it was supposed to be in the high 90's in the bay today :hhh:

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
You should look at likely natural disasters in an area before settling down and establishing roots.

Don't know what's worse, fires, earthquakes, volcano, tsunamis, hurricanes, prolonged droughts, the twisty winds thing...

In short, don't live in America (just felt like adding this in there).

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
If it comes to NC I'm pretty sure Raleigh will get the usual, rain, wind, flash flooding on Glenwood ave near Crabtree, few trees fall. :russell:

It's weird cuz the southeast gets fukked up during Hurricanes but Raleigh-Durham always be like

tenor.gif

The Whole time

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Damn...too soon to tell where it is gonna hit but hopefully it wont come to VA (particularly Va Beach-Norfolk area). Cant handle too much water here.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Yeah breh, sometimes off the coast of the Canary Islands.
Speaking of the Canary Islands there is one cause for concern I have living on the East coast of the United States....

Supposedly there is a good chance a chunk of the Canary Islands will collapse into the ocean and cause a mega tsunami that will wipe out a good portion of the east coast. :mjcry:

Hopefully not in our lifetimes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You should look at likely natural disasters in an area before settling down and establishing roots.

Don't know what's worse, fires, earthquakes, volcano, tsunamis, hurricanes, prolonged droughts, the twisty winds thing...

Don't forget winter

Those upstate New York winter's ain't no joke

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

Shoveling snow >>>> shoveling buildings

That's one thing that keeps me up here