You know it! :krs:

XhJaf.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't get out of bed for anything less than Cat 4 here in Orlando.
same. those cat 3's don't have enough power to generate the kind of winds inland that would bother my house. i didn't live in my current house during charlie, but it existed and it nor any of the other houses in the neighborhood suffered any damages. storm surge is generally the biggest worry with a hurricane and we're not a risk for that here. the us navy and coast guard have orlando as their muster point when they evacuate their personnel from the keys during a hurricane. no place is really immune to anything, but you just try to stack the odds in your favor.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
:dead: So true 3 and under we be :snooze:
same. those cat 3's don't have enough power to generate the kind of winds inland that would bother my house. i didn't live in my current house during charlie, but it existed and it nor any of the other houses in the neighborhood suffered any damages. storm surge is generally the biggest worry with a hurricane and we're not a risk for that here. the us navy and coast guard have orlando as their muster point when they evacuate their personnel from the keys during a hurricane. no place is really immune to anything, but you just try to stack the odds in your favor.
You can tell when a dude ain't from here. Buying all the boards for his windows and sand bags and shyt. Buying gallons of water
:tms_3:
Breh, it's a Cat 2. fukk outta here
:tms_2:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
You can tell when a dude ain't from here. Buying all the boards for his windows and sand bags and shyt. Buying gallons of water
:tms_3:
Breh, it's a Cat 2. fukk outta here
:tms_2:
shyt i have a whole house generator, but that's just in case OUC is out for a few days (neighbors say that happened during charlie) and I'm not built for that long term no electricity life (modern society has made me soft breh). i have the storm door, the new windows, hurricane rated garage door and i keep my big trees nice and trimmed so that the wind can flow through them. so when these peon hurricanes come through i'm like whatever.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This is why you nikkaz shouldn't clown us brehs that are "landlocked".

Hurricanes are the cruelest natural disasters.

The most we have to worry about in Illinois is tornados, oh and our politicians
:stopitslime:

TornadovsHurr_fromGinis_NSTA_2009-hvst.jpg

So you mean to tell me that they give y'all fifteen minutes warning to prepare for a 300 mph demolition monster and that's safer than a hurricane? Gonna take those fifteen minutes to call your loved ones cuz you'll be a goner after that. :merchant:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
This is why you nikkaz shouldn't clown us brehs that are "landlocked".

Hurricanes are the cruelest natural disasters.

The most we have to worry about in Illinois is tornados, oh and our politicians
Ive been in a handful of CAT 4-5 hurricanes and tornados scare the shyt outta me. :hubie:

Hurricanes don't really fukk you up like you're saying

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:stopitslime:

TornadovsHurr_fromGinis_NSTA_2009-hvst.jpg

So you mean to tell me that they give y'all fifteen minutes warning to prepare for a 300 mph demolition monster and that's safer than a hurricane? Gonna take those fifteen minutes to call your loved ones cuz you'll be a goner after that. :merchant:
yup, i'd take where i live over tornado alley any fukkin day. shyt seems so random. well now that i used that word random i'm starting to think about sinkholes here in florida, let me shut my mouth. :francis:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
yup, i'd take where i live over tornado alley any fukkin day. shyt seems so random. well now that i used that word random i'm starting to think about sinkholes here in florida, let me shut my mouth. :francis:
BREH. I fear sinkholes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all that shyt.

I remember a news story about a mother fukker who fell through his house because a sink hole was under him and his house didn't have the iron concrete.

Looked up sink holes .... THOSE shytS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! It's why we have so many damn lakes here. ALL SINKHOLES :snoop:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
BREH. I fear sinkholes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all that shyt.

I remember a news story about a mother fukker who fell through his house because a sink hole was under him and his house didn't have the iron concrete.

Looked up sink holes .... THOSE shytS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! It's why we have so many damn lakes here. ALL SINKHOLES :snoop:
it seems to predominantly be a west central florida thing (tampa bay region), i read that was because of heavy phosphate mining in that area. but i fear that shyt more than anything in florida. random scares me, you tell me a cat 5 is gonna rip across land and destroy my house, i'll be distraught but alright with that because i can get the fukk out and rebuild later. but sleeping in my bed and drop in a hole? WTF? :damn: