Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:stopitslime::stopitslime:. It's pretty much impossible but if a Hurricane ever hit Cali we'd be so fukked.

We don't know shyt about weather out here, evacuations would be a disaster. Thank god we don't have to deal with any natural disasters on a regular basis.
key phrase there, i know so many people shook (don't even ask me how) of cali cuz of earthquakes. I'm like they are so infrequent, 90% of them you don't feel, and of those you do feel, most of them aren't powerful enough to really cause mass damage. but when that big one does hit :sadcam:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed the time out of school though:blessed:

That was the only time I ever saw my neighbors outside. We ran into so many classmates that lived on the same block and we would just race each other all day.

Fun times.

Of course once the power came back on everyone went back into their homes never to be seen outside of school.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
key phrase there, i know so many people shook (don't even ask me how) of cali cuz of earthquakes. I'm like they are so infrequent, 90% of them you don't feel, and of those you do feel, most of them aren't powerful enough to really cause mass damage. but when that big one does hit :sadcam:
Exactly I'm 27 years old and have experienced the ground shake once in my life when I lived in Oakland. I'll take my chances with a major earthquake once every 30 or so years compared to hurricanes/tornados/blizzards and all that other bullshyt

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:stopitslime::stopitslime:. It's pretty much impossible but if a Hurricane ever hit Cali we'd be so fukked.

We don't know shyt about weather out here, evacuations would be a disaster. Thank god we don't have to deal with any natural disasters on a regular basis.

There are two reasons why tropical cyclones rarely strike California: sea surface temperatures, and the usual upper level steering winds in the eastern Pacific, with sea surface temperatures being more important.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new pics... saw 1 metrologist predict it would hit nyc on 9/11... crazy
9/1 5pm

DIlh5eaW0AAms4V.jpg

DIleU7MXcAIyRuS.jpg

XigGfGP.png

irma-cfan-aug31.png

get

Last edited:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
This is gona sound a little ridiculous. But since these storms like low pressure can't they detonate some shyt in the ocean to force the storm another way ?