HUSBAND GETS REVENGE ON CHEATING WIFE BY INSERTING HOT CURLING IRON IN HER VAGINA

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
A 78-year-old Maryland man is facing serious charges for reportedly inserting a hot curling iron into his disabled wife after believing she had an affair in the 1960’s. Yes, you read that correctly. He was getting revenge for a 50-year-old dalliance.

Police have charged George Kephart with first-degree sex offense, first-degree assault and vulnerable adult abuse for not only sexually assaulting his 78-year-old wife with advanced dementia but reportedly beating and strangling her after she confessed to cheating on him more than half a century ago, according to WJLA.

The special needs bus driver’s despicable actions came to light after a caretaker discovered extensive bruising all over her body and contacted her son who then called police. Ms. Kephart was then transported to the hospital, where a sexual assault forensic exam showed torn internal flesh.

Related: Monstrous Human Being Sets Girlfriend’s Vagina On Fire, Yells At Her For Crying

When hearing of the incident, a neighbor told WJLA that the news of his arrest didn’t shock him since Mr. Kephart has an extremely short temper and that even “a word can set him off.”

“He is a round, short, little guy who is ready to explode at any moment,” their neighbor, Zide Anani commented. “I’m surprised he didn’t do it earlier because he’s really frustrated with the wife. The wife is a very sick woman. She is not moving, she is on oxygen, she needs help to do her regular things in life and the guy is just really fed up.”

Mrs. Kephart echoed Anani’s sentiment, telling detectives that she was afraid of him not only for abusing her constantly but burning her with fire. In court documents, she also admitted that she “hates him.”

Jailed at Montgomery County District Court, Kephart is facing life in prison if convicted.
:mjpls:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Really? My lil bro touched a curling iron accidentally when he was younger. I dont even want to imagine what she went through.

tumblr_n1xq8aOw8d1rm7lz8o1_500.gif