HUSBAND GETS REVENGE ON CHEATING WIFE BY INSERTING HOT CURLING IRON IN HER VAGINA

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is a psychopath. he probably already thought of doing shyt like that to her and was happy he finally found a reason. is it fukked up that she cheated? sure. but i don't think cheating is ever a reason to assault someone, destroy their propriety or steal from them.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
If she hadn't of cheated on him then this whole thing would have never happened. :manny: She should have made better decisions.
She has advanced dementia. She may not even have cheated; her mind could be making it up...unless he knew back then and held the grudge until she was too sick and psychotic to fight back.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
retro revenge

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Its crazy where peoples minds go when they feel hurt or disrespected

I was reading a book and this dude was talking about he found out his baby moms cheated on him and he said he fukked her one last time and beat her down with a fukking skateboard :mindblown:

I'm getting all the fukk away from that situation before it even gets anywhere near that real

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
There's plenty of stories of women cutting their husbands dikks off and most women either thought it was hilarious or didn't give a shyt.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, what this guy did was sick.
i remember seeing a video of The Veiw( or a similar show) where Sharon Osbourne was laughing at a dude getting his dikk thrown in a garbage disposal. I was :scust:. YOU KNOW if a girl had her genitals mutilated they'd have been calling for that guys head.