I am 29 years old and in $1 million dollars in debt

MMA

Superstar
Daps
A million dollars in debt in what way?!?

335K in student loans in MBA degrees, not doctors :laff::laff::laff:

1 million dollar debt with a 210K mortgage :laff::laff::laff:

136K in credit card loans, 44K in personal loans, 35K in car loans :laff::laff::laff:

This is the one thing they don't tell you about white folks. They are the most lucky and fukked over folks on the face of America. Ain't nobody else getting this form of trust with loans but them, these are the same idiots who believe in trump. This can only be done by folks that feel entitled to life. :laff::laff::laff:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
His face when she mentioned they owe under a million dollars in debt is gif worthy. Dude was legit perplexed :mjlol:
His face here has me cracking up

eBGkhvh.png

He thinking they some stupid muthafukkas :pachaha::dead:

killacal

Banned
Daps
100K in credit card debt... lol "Rich people"
When I was 18 I didn't understand how people were able to rack up such crazy amounts of debt in college because they rejected my first application to one of those beginner guaranteed approval credit cards :mjlol:

They said I didn't have a sufficient credit history:gucci:

I was like these cacs and jews ain't gonna even let me play:mjcry:

Cold world:wow:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I look back on those days and miss them.
When I was 18 I didn't understand how people were able to rack up such crazy amounts of debt in college because they rejected my first application to one of those beginner guaranteed approval credit cards :mjlol:

They said I didn't have a sufficient credit history:gucci:

I was like these cacs and jews ain't gonna even let me play:mjcry:

Cold world:wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How the hell they have 335,000 dollars in student debt?
I didn’t watch the video, but having that much student loan debt is very possible if you get an BA and an MA at an Ivy League at $50k a year. Also, medical school and law school is expensive too.

I got three degrees (BA, MA, and PhD) from state schools and I still got a ridiculous amount of debt. It’s not killing me, I make more than enough to cover it, but i don’t like it. If I wasn’t at a good place in my career and still had that much student loan debt, I’d strongly consider offing myself :huhldup: You can’t erase that debt ever. Even if you file for bankruptcy, you still have to pay it. The USG doesn’t fukk around :merchant:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine you inside a bytch and she say "oh by the way I might have some debt not much but close to 900k" . . .dikk just get instantly soft in the p*ssy dikk be down there like :dwillhuh::dahell::francis:

dikk: shawn this ain't a good look im a go ahead and just abort sorry bruh im clocking out you on ya own

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They could file for bankruptcy knock out all the student loan debt in a year get the parents to cosign for a condo or something be debt free and be in great financial shape before the husband is 40 years old.
Bankruptcy does not erase student loan debt. You can never get that debt erased unless it’s been 30 years, you go to prison or a psych ward, or you die. There is no way to erase it. :merchant:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
They could file for bankruptcy knock out all the student loan debt in a year get the parents to cosign for a condo or something be debt free and be in great financial shape before the husband is 40 years old.
That’s very nice of you to think that for them, but theynot knocking that debt out with their expenses and that mortgage in a year, plus they probably got so much interest on all their loans it’s likely at the point the interest is more expensive than the principle

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That’s very nice of you to think that for them, but theynot knocking that debt out with their expenses and that mortgage in a year, plus they probably got so much interest on all their loans it’s likely at the point the interest is more expensive than the principle
They are living with the parents they are selling the house.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Their parents are exactly why they are in this mess to begin with :gucci: Who do you think co-signed all of that student loan debt?