I am 29 years old and in $1 million dollars in debt

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bankruptcy does not erase student loan debt. You can never get that debt erased unless it’s been 30 years, you go to prison or a psych ward, or you die. There is no way to erase it. :merchant:

wait so if i go to a psych ward I can get my school debt erased . . . :dwillhuh: i mean the shyt is driving me crazy . . .any links I might have a out thanks bruh :blessed::skip:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their parents are exactly why they are in this mess to begin with :gucci: Who do you think co-signed all of that student loan debt?
I get that all im saying is they make alot of money and are living with the parents not even living in the house the own.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wife's Spending Out Of Control and I'm Terrified For My Family!

I Lost My Job And Found Out My Wife Hid Credit Card Debt

These simps never learn.
dzV6YSy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wait so if i go to a psych ward I can get my school debt erased . . . :dwillhuh: i mean the shyt is driving me crazy . . .any links I might have a out thanks bruh :blessed::skip:
I’ve actually been to the psych ward, so I know a bit about this. When you are in the psych ward, you don’t have to pay student loan debt. Once you get out, you have to start paying it again. So, you have to stay in the hospital for the rest of your life to stop paying student loan debt. I’ve been to a psych ward (I was very suicidal) and you don’t want to be there for any reason. It is one step removed from prison. You have no freedom, you can’t leave, and they check on you every 15 minutes. shyt sucked :mjcry:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
giphy.gif

Who is this 'everybody' you speak of? :mjlol:
I’m not sure what you mean, but the gov lets everybody, regardless of major or degree, take that much out. After that, you have to prove how you’ll pay it back. That’s the way it was 8 years ago when I last checked. It might be more now.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Degree in policy :mjlol: :laff:
She's earning six figures, its not a bad degree at all, if you're not an idiot and too scared to take math.
From Brookings to the FedGov to McKinsey, there are plenty of high-paying Policy jobs.
I wouldn't even stick my dikk in a bytch with a milly debt
Let alone marry the chick eternal L:mjlol:
They have a shared debt of a mil, closer to $700k when she gets rid of the condo, which was being leased.
Haven't watched yet but what in 29 years can you do to rack up a million dollars of debt that probably doesn't include a mortgage:picard:
They have a mortgage, and its largely poor financial decision making.
I thought only debt that happened during marriage is shared?
They each have a portion of the debt, once you're married at your combined salaries are substantial, you move as a unit.
They might as well kill themselves :manny:
:russ:
It'll only take 4-5 years of aggressive spending to get their debt back to 0. :hubie:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i ain't gonna watch the whole thing. how much is it from student loans and what degrees did they attain?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
This is why I think debt is a chain. Their story, save the CC debt, isn't too far off from couples where both people have advanced degrees. You spend so much money to get into the high income earning potential only to have a debt burden that would require 4-5 years of very small living to completely clear off. You haven't even factored in kids and the type of lifestyle you'd want them to afford.

People just live their entire lives indebted, unable to truly feel financially free.

"The borrower will always be a slave to the lender"

:wow: