SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Based on what I’ve seen problack brothas last longer

Especially if he connected with a guy like Farrakhan

Let me put you on to something my nikka...the only true power is secret power. Farrakhan is probably the most powerful black man you can see with your own two eyes. But make no mistake, he is ALLOWED to have that power. Same way Saddamm was ALLOWED to be the face of power until people who let him live decided not too. I respect his gangsta but the fact that LF moves the way he does means he was ALLOWED to last this long as opposed to somebody like Malcom.

You look at Assatta or Sekou and tell me the difference between them, Farrakahn and perceived threat level by the powers that be. Shakurs move clandestine for a reason.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Man STFU! :mjlol:
No one knew that Pac’s death was close more then 2Pac himself. You really had the nerve to say 2Pac was not street savy? :gucci:

nikkas always trying to rewrite history on the coli :why:

I think pac always thought that the cross would come from the police never from his own people

I think he was a bit naieve because he never experienced black people double crossing him until he was in too deep

That fool really didnt know how grimey nikkaz and bytches could be

Remember no matter how street and militant the people he grew up around were

They always watched out for pac

Therefore tupac was kind of dumb in thinking that it was really some type of black unity and he was some kind of black prince that could move safely amongst nikkas

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's because they were truly from the streets and had a heightened sense of danger..that paranoia you get. Pac on the other hand was not street savvy and relied on his Bishop character and thought it was all going to end on cd:snoop:
Not true. Pac knew he was gun die. And how is a guy raised in the slums not from the streets

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Not true. Pac knew he was gun die. And how is a guy raised in the slums not from the streets

Thats the irony of 2pac we all know he grew up in the streets but he was still protected from the real street shyt. He was raised by og panthers and street guys but he was also trained to love black people

Therefore he thought he was special and nikkaz would never cross him

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I don't know too many fake people that would openly talk shyt about the US government and shoot at police and constantly was getting harassed by the them. Calling out gangs in their own city for executing children in their own city. Shooting at police to stop them from harassing some random guy that he didn't even know - took gun charges back in the day in New York for Biggy in his squad when they left their ish at his spot, if i'm not mistaken. You can say the man was wild and didn't care too much about himself, but soft and fake is kinda' outrageous to me, either are none of us walked or hung around that man. Let the man rest if you ain't you got nothing decent to say about the deceased, but to each their own. :snoop:
can we please stop the "shooting at police" bs in 2018? It's been known since it happend that Pac had no idea it was the police. So he's gonna knowingly shoot police when they are harassing someone else, but willingly take an ass whipping from them? Bottom line, he didn't know they were police and did what I hope all of you would do if you saw some crackers harassing a black person.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I don't know too many fake people that would openly talk shyt about the US government and shoot at police and constantly was getting harassed by the them. Calling out gangs in their own city for executing children in their own city. Shooting at police to stop them from harassing some random guy that he didn't even know - took gun charges back in the day in New York for Biggy in his squad when they left their ish at his spot, if i'm not mistaken. You can say the man was wild and didn't care too much about himself, but soft and fake is kinda' outrageous to me, either are none of us walked or hung around that man. Let the man rest if you ain't you got nothing decent to say about the deceased, but to each their own. :snoop:
He’s talking about being street smart. No one thinks pac is a p*ssy but he aint a street nikka. nikkas like jay-z, e-40, master p is street smart

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps

You just perfectly described the definition of a smart dumb brotha..probably the biggest one ever. Dude was conflicted.
I love militant conscious Pac, I dont have time or patience for dumb ass fake thug Pac. But to each his own:snoop:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I really dont understand the mystique people give pac for the death stuff. When you involve yaself wit certain devilish individuals and situations the way he obviously did, it becomes part of you. Pac didnt create that narative he just ran with it until it came true. Nothing mysterious, spooky or phrophetic about it.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
You could easily say that about every situation, street or not... its always easier being on the outside lookin in.

When shyt is moving fast around you, you gotta be a real special type of person to not move fast with it.

I guess I'm neutral on this.

I'm not gonna say that he wasn't street-smart, but he made a lot of dumb decisions. and while in fairness, youre correct that its easy to say this from the sidelines, but he was just too much of a head-scratcher.

1.) hes like one of those dudes that are too friendly. he was getting involved with cats who were too far ahead of his class.
2.) and then he'd go & delegate things to people who he has no business delegating. like treach said, pac was one of those cats that expected everybody around him to be on the same tip, and be everything for him. and it blew up in his face, especially dealing with biggie who clearly wasn't cut like that.

I was close with a couple people who fit both of these descriptions and it always irked the f*ck outta me.

also, while I don't like how biggie handled the situation after pac got shot, pac is at fault to for putting biggie in a bad position. big already got disciplined when pac went back blabbing his mouth after biggie tried to warn him about them dudes.

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
Billy-D_Approves.gif

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
can we please stop the "shooting at police" bs in 2018? It's been known since it happend that Pac had no idea it was the police. So he's gonna knowingly shoot police when they are harassing someone else, but willingly take an ass whipping from them? Bottom line, he didn't know they were police and did what I hope all of you would do if you saw some crackers harassing a black person.

Who gives a fukk if he knew or not? He still shot at white folk for harassing a brother.. Which one of these nikkas today have the nuts to do that? They can't even stand behind a tweet