"I Asked 2Pac If He Needed A Place To Hide" - Bizzy Bone

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Him and pac had a complex like they had something to prove to the world. Thats not gangsta. Snoop seemed like the most gangsta one outta deathrow.

:martin:

Meanwhile, Pac said out his mouth that he wasn't a gangsta, that don't mean he won't live. He was live when he was a fukkin roadie. People act like he just morphed into a character when he signed the DR contract when he was in more shyt, had multiple hitters on his head in the streets let alone being watched by the government before he ever cut a record for Death Row.

His upbringing around actual militants combined with him soaking up game in the bay gave what was already there some flavor. When you grow up watching/hearing about your friends and family being assinated and persecuted by the government, your fight or flight reflex don't work like a regular muthafukka.

They would have Pac on all kinds of meds and diagnosed with all kinds of shyt in this day and age...a lot of young black people, especially from the crack boom have some form of undiagnosed PTSD. Pac had that shyt BEFORE quad, can only imagine the damage done afterward.

And yeah Snoop is real gangsta being "cool" with nikkas that shot up his video set.

Last edited:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Let me put you on to something my nikka...the only true power is secret power. Farrakhan is probably the most powerful black man you can see with your own two eyes. But make no mistake, he is ALLOWED to have that power. Same way Saddamm was ALLOWED to be the face of power until people who let him live decided not too. I respect his gangsta but the fact that LF moves the way he does means he was ALLOWED to last this long as opposed to somebody like Malcom.

You look at Assatta or Sekou and tell me the difference between them, Farrakahn and perceived threat level by the powers that be. Shakurs move clandestine for a reason.

like i always said,,, if you're a real threat to the "system" they take yo black azz out... i.e. Brother Malcolm, MLK, Patrice Lumumba, Fred Hampton, etc.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
so how he know he had 4 hits on him?:patrice:

And that's way before DR.

Like I said, growing up around panthers I would imagine changes how you react to danger. Just that alone without even factoring in having testosterone yet being raised by a woman, that can make for a volatile mix. It's why you see a lot of young brothers raised by women getting into a lot of shyt trying to figure out how to balance that out.

like i always said,,, if you're a real threat to the "system" they take yo black azz out... i.e. Brother Malcolm, MLK, Patrice Lumumba, Fred Hampton, etc.

Exactly.

Even if LF wasn't an agent...he was 60+ when Pac was in his prime. They fear the youth specifically. They were more afraid of Stokely Carmichael than they were of Elijah Muhammad.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I really dont understand the mystique people give pac for the death stuff. When you involve yaself wit certain devilish individuals and situations the way he obviously did, it becomes part of you. Pac didnt create that narative he just ran with it until it came true. Nothing mysterious, spooky or phrophetic about it.

What's 'spooky' about Pac, at least when you get into the spiritual angle is that he felt like it was his destiny.

I remember Melle Mel compared him to Hitler, which on the surface was a ridiculous comparison but one of the more interesting things about Hitler to me was how he felt like it was his destiny to do what he did. He felt like his role in life was to be an anti-Christ type figure that was described in Nostradamus' quatrains. And him being an evil fukk aside he was a captivating personality.

I feel like Pac felt like martyrdom was his lot in life, the curse of the 'black leader' that he wasn't really ready to be just yet. He knew he wasn't going to be around long and felt like a lot of this shyt was out of his hands so he stopped putting up resistance to it.

Lost in the whirlwind.

2Pac_Makaveli-The_Don_Killuminati_front.jpg

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
You could be the least streetwise person and know that you're fukked just from common sense:patrice:

Don't need to be John Gotti to know that you're out of your depth and have too many enemies

Yes true, but who put him in those 'youre fukked' situations?

:jbhmm:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You don't have to run the streets to have common sense

Common sense is not learned.
Common sense are sensical practice taught in an actual responsible parent based home. It is naive to believe everyone in America has been socialized with this care after the divorce Gen.

Art Barr