"I Asked 2Pac If He Needed A Place To Hide" - Bizzy Bone

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I think pac always thought that the cross would come from the police never from his own people

I think he was a bit naieve because he never experienced black people double crossing him until he was in too deep

That fool really didnt know how grimey nikkaz and bytches could be

Remember no matter how street and militant the people he grew up around were

They always watched out for pac

Therefore tupac was kind of dumb in thinking that it was really some type of black unity and he was some kind of black prince that could move safely amongst nikkas

Pac broke it down to Monster.

He understood that his upbringing in the movement clouded his judgement because he put his people before first, street politics second. So he was always going to have a hint of ildealism about dealing with black folks, even street nikkas. Which is why he wanted to have cats who were the opposite, cats who were street first but could be swayed to do for their people.

so even he didn't deny his naivete..but the game plan was to do exactly what the government REALLY fears. A so called 'black messiah' type figure with youth and a platform that could rouse and organize black gangs/militias, which was the blueprint for THUG LYFE.

Yeah, there's all kinds of problems that come along with trying to get street nikkas to move like panthers...but the alternative was what? Politics? Become Jesse Jackson? Start "Black Lives Matter" 20 years ahead of time?

Getting black gangs organized is some shyt that could actually reform hoods and the hearts and mind that dwell within them.

"Thuggin for life and if you right then nikka die for it
Let them other bustas cry, at least you tried for it
When it's time to die, you be a man and pick the way you leave
fukk peace and the police.."

I don't think some of you nikkas understand.

:francis:

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That's because they were truly from the streets and had a heightened sense of danger..that paranoia you get. Pac on the other hand was not street savvy and relied on his Bishop character and thought it was all going to end on cd:snoop:
It’s not that Pac wasn’t street savvy. He was a true rider. He wasn’t trying to “live safe.” He was a rare breed who would die for what he believed in. A lot of dudes talk it, but he meant it.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Who gives a fukk if he knew or not? He still shot at white folk for harassing a brother.. Which one of these nikkas today have the nuts to do that? They can't even stand behind a tweet
giving a fukk if he knew or not is what need to be addresed because his dumb azz young followers who weren't even alive when the shyt went down are going around telling a version of the events like 2pac rolled up to a traffic stop with lights and sirens going and started blasting. Tha'ts not even 5% true. as I said earlier, I hope everyone here would do the same thing but nikkas is p*ssy as the music they listen to today.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't know too many fake people that would openly talk shyt about the US government and shoot at police and constantly was getting harassed by the them. Calling out gangs in their own city for executing children in their own city. Shooting at police to stop them from harassing some random guy that he didn't even know - took gun charges back in the day in New York for Biggy in his squad when they left their ish at his spot, if i'm not mistaken. You can say the man was wild and didn't care too much about himself, but soft and fake is kinda' outrageous to me, either are none of us walked or hung around that man. Let the man rest if you ain't you got nothing decent to say about the deceased, but to each their own. :snoop:
That is 2 years, and in that period he got shot from coast to coast and murked out. And Zimmerman shot people too, doesn't mean that he came up as a street dude.

When people say that you are not street, it means that you did not come up in the streets. Pac wanted to be a street dude that's why he rode the dikks of people like Suge and Jimmy Henchman and other random gangsters when he didn't have to. He hung with gangsters who weren't his real friends, he was in the hoods, which wasn't his real hood.

Ross kidnaps people, knocks out dj's, is harassed by police and hangs with gangsters that doesn't mean that he came up that way or that he's used to it. Pac had mental issues.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is 2 years, and in that period he got shot from coast to coast and murked out. And Zimmerman shot people too, doesn't mean that he came up as a street dude.

When people say that you are not street, it means that you did not come up in the streets. Pac wanted to be a street dude that's why he rode the dikks of people like Suge and Jimmy Henchman and other random gangsters when he didn't have to. He hung with gangsters who weren't his real friends, he was in the hoods, which wasn't his real hood.

Ross kidnaps people, knocks out dj's, is harassed by police and hangs with gangsters that doesn't mean that he came up that way or that he's used to it. Pac had mental issues.

Don't bother criticizing Pac because he's the closest thing Hip Hop and hood culture has to a modern day Jesus Christ. :snoop:

The fact is that Pac got turned out when he moved to Cali. Just like everybody who not from Cali gets turned out once they move there. :umad:People from all over the world come to Cali and get turned out by the inviting allure of the gangster lifestyle. Look at Chris Brown and Soulja Boy. :heh: But it extends beyond those types. Cali lifestyle just turns people out regardless of who you are. Don't believe me? Move out to Cali for a year, visit and spend time in all of the gamed up places you've seen on TV and heard of your whole life and you'll become a different person entirely. :ufdup:People from fukking Mexico, Cambodia and the Phillipines move to Cali as kids and grow up to be mobsters for God's sake. :dahell: Look at the old videos of 17 year old Pac in Baltimore, he was not Robert Yummy Sandifer all grown up. Pac was on his De La Soul black hippie shyt as a 17 year old. You could tell Pac was a regular ass square kid in the hood and not a street running hustler.

When he moved to Marin City, everyone around him was thugging. Hustling is a way of life in the Bay. But also, nikkas ain't haters in the Bay and will show you love and lace you with game even though it's hella grimey out there.

Then Pac moved to L.A. and got turned out even more. He got wrapped up in that Blood and Crip bullshyt on the low which arguably led to his demise.

If MC New York never moved to Cali, he would have lived a regular square life and we would not have 2pac today as we know him. All facts. :hubie:

Last edited:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Don't bother criticizing Pac because he's the closest thing Hip Hop and hood culture has to a modern day Jesus Christ. :snoop:

The fact is that Pac got turned out when he moved to Cali. Just like everybody who not from Cali gets turned out once they move there. :umad:People from all over the world come to Cali and get turned out by the inviting allure of the gangster lifestyle. Look at Chris Brown and Soulja Boy. :heh: But it extends beyond those types. Cali lifestyle just turns people out regardless of who you are. Don't believe me? Move out to Cali for a year, visit and spend time in all of the gamed up places you've seen on TV and heard of you're whole life and you'll become a different person entirely. :ufdup:People from fukking Mexico, Cambodia and the Phillipines move to Cali as kids and grow up to mobsters fo God's sake. :dahell: Look at the old videos of 17 year old Pac in Baltimore, he was not Robert Yummy Sandifer all grown up. Pac was on his De La Soul black hippie shyt as a 17 year old. You could tell Pac was a regular ass square kid in the hood and not a street running hustler.

When he moved to Marin City, everyone around him was thugging. Hustling is a way of life in the Bay. But also, nikkas ain't haters in the Bay and will show you love and lace you with game even though it's hella grimey out there.

Then Pac moved to L.A. and got turned out even more. He got wrapped up in that Blood and Crip bullshyt on the low which arguably led to his demise.

If MC New York never moved to Cali, he would have live a regular square life and we would not have 2pac today as we know him. All facts. :hubie:
giphy.gif

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps

The fact is that Pac got turned out when he moved to Cali. Just like everybody who not from Cali gets turned out once they move there. :umad:People from all over the world come to Cali and get turned out by the inviting allure of the gangster lifestyle. Look at Chris Brown and Soulja Boy. :heh: But it extends beyond those types. Cali lifestyle just turns people out regardless of who you are. Don't believe me? Move out to Cali for a year, visit and spend time in all of the gamed up places you've seen on TV and heard of your whole life and you'll become a different person entirely. :ufdup:People from fukking Mexico, Cambodia and the Phillipines move to Cali as kids and grow up to be mobsters for God's sake. :dahell: Look at the old videos of 17 year old Pac in Baltimore, he was not Robert Yummy Sandifer all grown up. Pac was on his De La Soul black hippie shyt as a 17 year old. You could tell Pac was a regular ass square kid in the hood and not a street running hustler.

If MC New York never moved to Cali, he would have lived a regular square life and we would not have 2pac today as we know him. All facts. :hubie:

Pac was born a mobster, moms literly gave birth in a jail cell... and how do you grow up a square when half your family on the fbi top 10 most wanted list, knocking your door down every christmas...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

The major cities in Cali are all among the safest in the nation, so no, everyone does not get turned out.

And I’ll quote prodigy when it comes to Jesus, no one is safe from criticism. I’m not a little stan boy. The difference between me and you is that I fukk with Pac so much that I say fukk him for being weak and falling for those loser ass fukkboys cause he was better and more than them and could've done great things in his life. If you can drop 3 classics, movies and all that in 1.5 years while having dudes trying to kill him, lock him up, pimp him out, leaches and on. There's no telling about what he could do.

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps

Pac shouldve kept it mobbin on some bay shyt to be real

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps

I feel like its a misconception that suge is a street nikka. Bruh is just a straight bully. He dont carry himself like a street nikka imo.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I feel like its a misconception that suge is a street nikka. Bruh is just a straight bully. He dont carry himself like a street nikka imo
I don't know what that dude is, he went to college and everything and came up when he got rich and lost the respect when the money disappeared. But still (allegedly) runs over people with his car in broad day light. Complex semi-mental case like Pac I guess.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The major cities in Cali are all among the safest in the nation, so no, everyone does not get turned out.

And I’ll quote prodigy when it comes to Jesus, no one is safe from criticism. I’m not a little stan boy. The difference between me and you is that I fukk with Pac so much that I say fukk him for being weak and falling for those loser ass fukkboys cause he was better and more than them and could've done great things in his life. If you can drop 3 classics, movies and all that in 1.5 years while having dudes trying to kill him, lock him up, pimp him out, leaches and on. There's no telling about what he could do.

What the fukk are you talking about? Oakland consistently ranks in the top three most dangerous cities in America. :ufdup:And I can already tell you've never been anywhere if you think entire cities are safe or not based on the crime rate for the whole city which is based on an average. And it's clear you know nothing of the culture of Cali and how fukked up it is for black folks out there. San Francisco used to have the highest black murder rate in the country, but the overall murder rate looks low because SF has been less than 10% black since the 90's. At least in chocolate cities, blacks run the city government and you have hella black own businesses and a black middle class. In Cali, Gang culture is so ubiquitous because of a lack of that power in numbers and resources. :ufdup:Its easy to play tough guy behind a keyboard but you could get your head bust in some unheard of hood in fukking Nebraska. Let alone Cali which started the Bloods, Crips, MS-13 etc which are all now worldwide.

Pac would have been a nobody if he never moved to Cali. Riddle me this, who was buzzing out of Baltimore in 1990 who could have put Pac on in the same manner as Digital Underground? :jbhmm: I'm from the Bay but live in Maryland so I know the difference first hand. There is a culture of complacency in Baltimore coupled with a cultural identity crisis/inferiority complex that leads to Baltimore being a non-competitor in the rap game. This might be starting to change. To this day, there isn't a legendary rapper from Baltimore. If Pac moved back to NY, he would have been a different person.

But it's the Bay who gave Pac his game and he said so his damn self. The independent hustle with Rap in the Bay is unparalleled. Master P soaked game there. The Game got his game there. Pac said give all my Grammys to Oakland. Too $hort was touring with Big Daddy Kane when he started his career selling tapes out of the back his trunk. To this day, independent hustle in the Bay is unmatched. You try making a struggle rap video and get 20 million views like SOB x RBE without a deal, industry push, music critic co-signs, white privilege or the status the comes from coming from a city like Compton that outta state cacs and suburb nikkas jack off to. :umad:

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
I don't know what that dude is, he went to college and everything and came up when he got rich and lost the respect when the money disappeared. But still (allegedly) runs over people with his car in broad day light. Complex semi-mental case like Pac I guess.
Him and pac had a complex like they had something to prove to the world. Thats not gangsta. Snoop seemed like the most gangsta one outta deathrow.

Last edited:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? Oakland consistently ranks in the top three most dangerous cities in America. :ufdup:And I can already tell you've never been anywhere if you think entire cities are safe or not based on the crime rate for the whole city which is based on an average. And it's clear you know nothing of the culture of Cali and how fukked up it is for black folks out there. San Francisco used to have the highest black murder rate in the country, but the overall murder rate looks low because SF has been less than 10% black since the 90's. At least in chocolate cities, blacks run the city government and you have hella black own businesses and a black middle class. In Cali, Gang culture is so ubiquitous because of a lack of that power in numbers and resources. :ufdup:Its easy to play tough guy behind a keyboard but you could get your head bust in some unheard of hood in fukking Nebraska. Let alone Cali which started the Bloods, Crips, MS-13 etc which are all now worldwide.

Pac would have been a nobody if he never moved to Cali. Riddle me this, who was buzzing out of Baltimore in 1990 who could have put Pac on in the same manner as Digital Underground? :jbhmm: I'm from the Bay but live in Maryland so I know the difference first hand. There is a culture of complacency in Baltimore coupled with a cultural identity crisis/inferiority complex that leads to Baltimore being a non-competitor in the rap game. This might be starting to change. To this day, there isn't a legendary rapper from Baltimore. If Pac moved back to NY, he would have been a different person.

But it's the Bay who gave Pac his game and he said so his damn self. The independent hustle with Rap in the Bay is unparalleled. Master P soaked game there. The Game got his game there. Pac said give all my Grammys to Oakland. Too $hort was touring with Big Daddy Kane when he started his career selling tapes out of the back his trunk. To this day, independent hustle in the Bay is unmatched. You try making a struggle rap video and get 20 million views like SOB x RBE without a deal, industry push, music critic co-signs, white privilege or the status the comes from coming from a city like Compton that outta state cacs and suburb nikkas jack off to. :umad:

Stop typing and read, btw Oakland is like 15% of Brooklyn.