Wheelbase: 102.4″

:mjlol:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
giphy.gif

nikkas dont want hatchbacks bruh. I would pay an extra 500 for used 2012 model car that i actually liked rather than that shyt. I don't even wanna post a picture of what it looks like straight trash.

That's not a hatchback breh. What logical reason would you choose a used 4-5/year old car to a brand new warranty valid car. :jbhmm:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
t
I'm thinking long-term. With that I'm sure you get a warranty and brand new accessories and state of the art technology. You low key played yourself by buying a used car for 14k close to 60k miles. Bu bu bu the HP :mjlol: the Versa will last you longer and will be more bang for your buck breh.
how so ? the car got a 12k trade in value. I paid 14k for it. my interest rate is dirt low.... Tell me again how i played myself? :usure:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I've been sold on getting a Mustang. I want at least an 08 - 09 (that's all I'm willing to pay for, I like to have a lot of room left in my paychecks :manny:)
Plus I'm very mechanically sound and Fords are some of the easiest engines to mod and repair, I do most of my own sh!t on my Vic right now.
All that said, yall n!ggas got me looking at these Maximas now like :ohhh:
They're sweet, affordable.. how are they with handling/performance? :lupe:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
t

how so ? the car got a 12k trade in value. I paid 14k for it. my interest rate is dirt low.... Tell me again how i played myself? :usure:

I thought you bought that bytch outright. :dahell:

You're making payments on a 4-5 year old 60k having used car what the blue blooded hell. :dahell:

Breh you played yourself on a greater scale than John goddamned malkovich. :dahell:

Big Daddy

Daps

You're making payments on a 4-5 year old 60k having used car what the blue blooded hell. :dahell:

Breh you played yourself on a greater scale than John goddamned malkovich. :dahell:

The average American would have to make payments on a 4-5 year old car, what are you talking about? How old are you, because you sound young? :what:
Better question, what do YOU drive and how did YOU pay for it? :usure:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
The average American would have to make payments on a 4-5 year old car, what are you talking about? How old are you, because you sound young? :what:
Better question, what do YOU drive and how did YOU pay for it? :usure:

I make payments but I bought that bytch brand new and I'm still covered by warranty. I'll have it paid off next year. I can sell if I want to at 70% I bought it at 3 years ago. I have a Toyota corolla I'm not ashamed to admit that. First car I bought new but opened my eyes to the bullshyt car payments are. I don't talk bullshyt. I could be making 150 a year and I'll be driving something no more than 20k doesn't make sense otherwise for something I'm going to be in for about 30 minutes a day. I'm now into real estate and having something of such a depreciating value I'm making payments is not the wave. Like I said, bigger picture.

Big Daddy

Daps
I make payments but I bought that bytch brand new and I'm still covered by warranty. I'll have it paid off next year. I can sell if I want to at 70% I bought it at 3 years ago. I have a Toyota corolla I'm not ashamed to admit that. First car I bought new but opened my eyes to the bullshyt car payments are. I don't talk bullshyt. I could be making 150 a year and I'll be driving something no more than 20k doesn't make sense otherwise for something I'm going to be in for about 30 minutes a day. I'm now into real estate and having something of such a depreciating value I'm making payments is not the wave. Like I said, bigger picture.

Just like I thought, you're absolutely CLUELESS as to what you're talking about. ESPECIALLY with your newly discovered 'sense of depreciation'. You've still got a LOT to learn about life and having things that you want, risk vs reward, etc, kid. OP made an awesome purchase :camby:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

my interest is a 1000. again. Tell me how I played myself again? :jbhmm:

the only way you shouldn't make payments on a car is if you have bad credit. And my car (+ insurance) payments is 20% of 1 paycheck(no overtime) .... :heh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
my interest is a 1000. again. Tell me how I played myself again? :jbhmm:

the only way you shouldn't make payments on a car is if you have bad credit. And my car (+ insurance) payments is 20% of 1 paycheck(no overtime) .... :heh:
why do people act like 60K miles is a lot. My first car I had lasted me 289,000 miles before it was not worth fixing and it was a Chevy.