I bought a 2012 Nissan Maxima

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yeah thats the only drawback for me. I think I might look into getting it customized to do that. But I got the same year 2012.
Do yall have the Navi??
m3ed0.jpg

Not sure why its coming out sideways but whatever. Took this pic of A old cop car on 95. You can see me bluetooth streaming Krs 1:krs: on the Nav.

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
i've got a 2010 Maxima with 150K miles on it and all i've had to do is change the oil, tires, brakes and serpentine belt. most reliable and easiest whip to maintain i've ever owned. still looks wavy too.

congrats bro

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've got a 2010 Maxima with 150K miles on it and all i've had to do is change the oil, tires, brakes and serpentine belt. most reliable and easiest whip to maintain i've ever owned. still looks wavy too.

congrats bro

I have a friend who has an 2008 maxima with 95,000 miles besides regular maintenance he has only replace his belt and water pump and some air condition hoses

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Got a 14 in March!:banderas: That premium package tho.:steviej:

What's this yall talking about? Cant play muaic wirelessly? I sure can.:wtf:

Just copped some rims yesterday.
w83x9v.jpg
those type of rims are mostly for trucks. they dont look too good on sedans.

07' 108K+ miles... my engine core went down so I got it fixed but it doesnt purr like it used to and I spent alot of my money getting it fixed. I have to get new plates and new insurance for it. So I'm like fukk it, take the car back and I'll pay off the rest. it's too much of a hassle to have a car that might break down again the down line if I reinsure it. Plus the DMV sent me some stupid ass letter saying they're suspending my registration for 2 months on some dumb shyt like I didnt turn my plates in and turned off the insurance within 3 days.

It's too much of a headache so I'm gonna tell them to pick the shyt up and get it over with... I might as well buy something else more reliable when i finish with the payments.
yea thats the reason why i was telling dude not to buy the charger. That shyt(2016 charger) is smooth as fukk to the point where you feel invincible on the road :wow: shyt from the time you start up the engine you feel :banderas: you blink and shyt is already 70mph.....but I know for a fact after 100K the maintenance on these type of cars is :damn: :scust:

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
My cavalier has 115hp...I remember I couldn't get pass a smart car :mjlol:
hey man that was my very first car when i was a teenager. it was a 98 and my mom gave it to me in 2005. I had the z24 tho which had 150HP. It had a little get up tho for a small car. I actually still have 10 years later. I turbo'd it to about 240HP like 5 years ago. It was my first car so its hard to let it go lol. Plus it ain't worth shyt now so what I'mma do, scrap it or sell it for a couple hundred dollars? Its kinda like a poject car/beater. I have 2 other cars now but I drive the cavalier to work during the winter time so I don't rust up the bottom of my other cars.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey man that was my very first car when i was a teenager. it was a 98 and my mom gave it to me in 2005. I had the z24 tho which had 150HP. It had a little get up tho for a small car. I actually still have 10 years later. I turbo'd it to about 240HP like 5 years ago. It was my first car so its hard to let it go lol. Plus it ain't worth shyt now so what I'mma do, scrap it or sell it for a couple hundred dollars? Its kinda like a poject car/beater. I have 2 other cars now but I drive the cavalier to work during the winter time so I don't rust up the bottom of my other cars.
:whoo:Cavalier like 2500 lbs,I know that shyt could move with that much power

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Get a brand new Nissan Versa

1. 2016 Nissan Versa 1.6 S Automatic Sedan
    Subcompact car

Model: 2016 Nissan Versa
    MSRP: $13,540
    MPG: 26 city / 35 highway
    Horsepower: 109 hp @ 6,000 rpm
    Engine: 1.6 L 4-cylinder
    Curb weight: 2,421 lbs
    Fuel tank capacity: 10.8 gal
    Wheelbase: 102.4″

Bruh how you gonna call something a terrible deal only to recommend a car that looks like a piece of shyt? You Coli nikkas that know everything kill me :mjlol:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought you bought that bytch outright. :dahell:

You're making payments on a 4-5 year old 60k having used car what the blue blooded hell. :dahell:

Breh you played yourself on a greater scale than John goddamned malkovich. :dahell:

Here go these Coli financial analyst. Good lord I don't know what's worse, these instagram analyst that know it all or some of you coli nikkas :snoop:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
109 hp, good gawd. :dead:

you could roll a skateboard down a hill faster than that

I rented a Versa while I was on vacation in miami and that car is the definition of a point A to B car. I was surprised I could even hook my iPhone up it via USB. Cheap cars are the devil.