I bought a 2012 Nissan Maxima

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
That's not a hatchback breh. What logical reason would you choose a used 4-5/year old car to a brand new warranty valid car. :jbhmm:
Depreciation
Safety
Space
Not having to drive a fukking Versa

Used car warranties are dirt cheap, I could (and should) have got one for my car for like $1000 for 3 years.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Can't believe Honda gets away with Acura being a luxury vehicle. There's accords better than some of them. A lot of them are 4 cylinder too and look just like some accords.

Some are nice tho...some

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Can't believe Honda gets away with Acura being a luxury vehicle. There's accords better than some of them. A lot of them are 4 cylinder too and look just like some accords.

Some are nice tho...some

Yea, Acura is walking a fine line but then so is an fully decked out Maxima.

Lil Big Daddy

Self made King
Daps
Reppin
Black folk

Some are nice tho...some

i feel da same way about toyota/lexus. alotta dem shyts look just like camrys

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nissan Maxima tho....:takedat:

I'm thinking about coping a used one down the line since my charger is done...:mjcry:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Nissan Maxima tho....:takedat:

I'm thinking about coping a used one down the line since my charger is done...:mjcry:

Done as in what, mechanical issues? What happened? And what year is it and how many miles did it have on it? :lupe:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Got a 14 in March!:banderas: That premium package tho.:steviej:

What's this yall talking about? Cant play muaic wirelessly? I sure can.:wtf:

Just copped some rims yesterday.
w83x9v.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Done as in what, mechanical issues? What happened? And what year is it and how many miles did it have on it? :lupe:

07' 108K+ miles... my engine core went down so I got it fixed but it doesnt purr like it used to and I spent alot of my money getting it fixed. I have to get new plates and new insurance for it. So I'm like fukk it, take the car back and I'll pay off the rest. it's too much of a hassle to have a car that might break down again the down line if I reinsure it. Plus the DMV sent me some stupid ass letter saying they're suspending my registration for 2 months on some dumb shyt like I didnt turn my plates in and turned off the insurance within 3 days.

It's too much of a headache so I'm gonna tell them to pick the shyt up and get it over with... I might as well buy something else more reliable when i finish with the payments.