I can't front, I'll lose a bit of respect for Floyd if he fights Amir Khan next

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Like come on man, that dude doesn't deserve to be in the ring with Floyd. Damn the politics of boxing because we don't get the fights we could. Floyd could face Bradley, Pac-Man, Garcia but he'll end up with glass jaw khan. :wtb:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
my betting site has had khan vs mayweather up for the past month :deadrose:

i think its happening breh.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
my betting site has had khan vs mayweather up for the past month :deadrose:

i think its happening breh.
It is breh, and it's one of the worst fights of Floyd's career. After what Garcia did to Khan, he should never step foot in the ring with Floyd but I'm sure we'll have some dumb nikkas in here thinking it could be a good fight. :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It is breh, and it's one of the worst fights of Floyd's career. After what Garcia did to Khan, he should never step foot in the ring with Floyd but I'm sure we'll have some dumb nikkas in here thinking it could be a good fight. :snoop:

the only thing i could think of is khan never does well against punchers. and mayweather isnt a puncher :patrice:

but hes still going to get destroyed. its funny in the UK cus every racist cac who shyts on khan will be supporting him. and then when he loses the racist abuse comes out :deadrose:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
After fighting two legitimate contenders, Floyd deserves an easy fight. I think people have unrealistic expectations of Floyd. Not every fight can be a super fight. With that said, I hope to God almighty he doesn't fight Khan next. I'd rather see him fight Maidana.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
After fighting two legitimate contenders, Floyd deserves an easy fight. I think people have unrealistic expectations of Floyd. Not every fight can be a super fight. With that said, I hope to God almighty he doesn't fight Khan next. I'd rather see him fight Maidana.

indeed but this fight should not be on PPV in anyway

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Floyd vs Khan is the better style matchup. Maidana is too slow to bother him.

Also, Khan already defeated Maidana, so how does Maidana deserve it over him?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like come on man, that dude doesn't deserve to be in the ring with Floyd. Damn the politics of boxing because we don't get the fights we could. Floyd could face Bradley, Pac-Man, Garcia but he'll end up with glass jaw khan. :wtb:

you actually expect may, hoya, and arum to work out something?

lets be realistic

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Get the fukk outta here. Best in the world should keep fighting the best contenders. With the cold war, Bradley and Pac are unrealistic options but Swift and Maidana are not.

and really every fight for Floyd is an easy fight. He shouldn't be relegated to fighting a chinny, washed up, no hoper like Khan though

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Floyd vs Khan is the better style matchup. Maidana is too slow to bother him.

Also, Khan already defeated Maidana, so how does Maidana deserve it over him?

now breh you know thats not sound reasoning lol..maidana is now a champ at 147 who just beat broner in a FOTY candidate..this fight appeals to boxing heads and casuals..all khan had to do was take on devon, beat him, and lift his belt...bam no one would have said shyt about khan-floyd..instead he let fukkin shawn porter do that while he played the sidelines after he nearly got beaten by julio diaz..shawn porter deserves a shot at floyd more than khan does lol

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
now breh you know thats not sound reasoning lol..maidana is now a champ at 147 who just beat broner in a FOTY candidate..this fight appeals to boxing heads and casuals..all khan had to do was take on devon, beat him, and lift his belt...bam no one would have said shyt about khan-floyd..instead he let fukkin shawn porter do that while he played the sidelines after he nearly got beaten by julio diaz..shawn porter deserves a shot at floyd more than khan does lol
I know but I was being lazy:heh:

I can't formulate a legitimate argument for Khan vs Floyd, bc ain't one:russ: