I can't front, I'll lose a bit of respect for Floyd if he fights Amir Khan next

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This Khan fight was rumored for months and nothing has materialized yet. I don't see it happening.

Putting on my promoter hat on, Floyd should fight Maidana next, It only makes sense, I would pay to watch that on ppv and there is a storyline behind it.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be realistic about the opponent selection

Mayweather's options are WW GBP fighters. The three names that commonly pop up are Maidana, Garcia, & Khan. Of those three names, the most deserving at the moment are either Maidana or the linear 140 champ Garcia. The dilemma is Khan is the biggest draw of the three & brings a huge fan base. He looks the part of a star. He is also extremely entertaining to watch. Khan brings the type of fanbase to the table to where I believe the numbers would atleast exceed Mayweather-Guerrero. However, he hasn't come off an impressive victory that a potential Mayweather opponent usually has. That's why there seems to be a reluctance in making the fight. My guess is they make Mayweather-Khan & stack the undercard. I think if the fight took place in Britain, it would more beneficial towards hyping the fight, but due to Mayweather's strong relationship with MGM (as well as taxes) I can't see him fighting anywhere else.

I really don't care who Mayweather faces next. I'm more interested in other matches boxing has to offer.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
There you go forgetting which flavor of dikk you're supposed to be smoking again.

Everytime someone mentions anything about broner, all of a sudden you turn into an accountant.

Well, here's the legit argument: MONEY. Easy money. Big Money via the UK

The same "money" you keep bringing up as of late.

Now what?

Breh would you honestly pay for a Khan/Floyd fight?

I buy pretty much every boxing ppv but asking me to pay for a dude who is 2-2 in his last four fights is :camby:

I would have no issue if this was on SHO but no way SHOppv

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This Khan fight was rumored for months and nothing has materialized yet. I don't see it happening.

Putting on my promoter hat on, Floyd should fight Maidana next, It only makes sense, I would pay to watch that on ppv and there is a storyline behind it.

Some sites are already taking bets on it breh, that's all the confirmation I need. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me

I buy pretty much every boxing ppv but asking me to pay for a dude who is 2-2 in his last four fights is :camby:

My post was more along the lines of pointing out the hypocrisy of Newzz. But to answer your question, Yes. I support King Mayweather at all times, and I would be watching for his work on Khans' Face & Body. He has a contract to fulfill, and who else is he going to go after? The UK market is huge, and the atmosphere for the Ricky Hatton fight was major. Not saying that Khan has the fanfare of Ricky Hatton, but it would be similar based on his nationality. Albeit I do agree that fighting him is :trash:, there's still the notion that Khan stopped fighters that Floyd has beaten already, so thats the only sell they have. I mean....what else is next? Obviously Danny Garcia has to have at least 1 great win at 147, we know that may be the curtain call especially now since broner lost, and his psyche is probably damaged, and may not make it back to 147....Who's honestly going to fill the 3 fight void? Lets be honest, there may be no business done with Top Rank, so thats out the question.

I agree, but then again....

Where's my 7 figure paycheck?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Did you buy the recent Manny PPV?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
My post was more along the lines of pointing out the hypocrisy of Newzz. But to answer your question, Yes. I support King Mayweather at all times, and I would be watching for his work on Khans' Face & Body. He has a contract to fulfill, and who else is he going to go after? The UK market is huge, and the atmosphere for the Ricky Hatton fight was major. Not saying that Khan has the fanfare of Ricky Hatton, but it would be similar based on his nationality. Albeit I do agree that fighting him is :trash:, there's still the notion that Khan stopped fighters that Floyd has beaten already, so thats the only sell they have. I mean....what else is next? Obviously Danny Garcia has to have at least 1 great win at 147, we know that may be the curtain call especially now since broner lost, and his psyche is probably damaged, and may not make it back to 147....Who's honestly going to fill the 3 fight void? Lets be honest, there may be no business done with Top Rank, so thats out the question.

Maidana Garcia Pac Man and end it with Bradley

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
I think they are gonna keep Swift away from Floyd for now. And unless Arum dies we will never see Pac or Bradley against Floyd.
Pac/Desert Storm out of their TR contracts after their next fight(DS) or after 2k14(emanuel) Swift will be on Floyd's undercard this may

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

I can see your point I guess my problem is with Khan, I don't really like him, never have. I don't like the idea of putting money in his pocket either. :scusthov:

Also if this fight does well what's to stop Floyd from fighting any :trash: opponent?

Did you buy the recent Manny PPV?

Yeah and Bradley/Marquez, like I said I guess my issue is with Khan I hate that bum.