I can't front, I'll lose a bit of respect for Floyd if he fights Amir Khan next

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
There you go forgetting which flavor of dikk you're supposed to be smoking again.

Everytime someone mentions anything about broner, all of a sudden you turn into an accountant.

Well, here's the legit argument: MONEY. Easy money. Big Money via the UK

The same "money" you keep bringing up as of late.

Now what?

You're stupid:yeshrug:

The where is your 7 figure paycheck comes from Floyd asking dumbasses like you, who had something negative to say about Broner losing. It ain't my question. I don't give a fukk what your opinion on AB is...its just funny as fukk to me that the Floyd stans who have been talking about money all the time, is being questioned by the same man yall dikkride about where's your seven figure paycheck at:smugfloyd:

Don't get mad at me:heh:

Casual ass Floyd stans be walking in The Ring and think they can come at vets in this bytch:rudy:

Sit down lil nikka:camby:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have asked this question before but I feel it is still appropriate....who is a realistic fighter for Floyd to face that satisfies the criteria of having a recognizable name and being acceptable to Showtime as a PPV opponent?
Pacquiao, Bradley and any other Top Rank fighter is not an option, so who is left that is better than Khan and fits the necessary criteria?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I have asked this question before but I feel it is still appropriate....who is a realistic fighter for Floyd to face that satisfies the criteria of having a recognizable name and being acceptable to Showtime as a PPV opponent?
Pacquiao, Bradley and any other Top Rank fighter is not an option, so who is left that is better than Khan and fits the necessary criteria?

Nobody honestly.

Garcia doesnt have the fanbase....except on the coli.

Broner just lost.

Floyd already beat Ortiz, Guerrero, and Canelo

Maidana doesnt really have a name or the fanbase.

Khan is the only one left. Even though I feel Floyd/Khan's style matchup is better than Floyd/Maidana's, no Khan doesnt DESERVE the fight. But also, when's the last time "Money" Mayweather picked the best available opponent to fight going by their talent? He chooses by who will bring in the most revenue and that is Khan currently:manny:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nobody honestly.

Garcia doesnt have the fanbase....except on the coli.

Broner just lost.

Floyd already beat Ortiz, Guerrero, and Canelo

Maidana doesnt really have a name or the fanbase.

Khan is the only one left. Even though I feel Floyd/Khan's style matchup is better than Floyd/Maidana's, no Khan doesnt DESERVE the fight. But also, when's the last time "Money" Mayweather picked the best available opponent to fight going by their talent? He chooses by who will bring in the most revenue and that is Khan currently:manny:
Finally got a full link breh. :noah:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
fukk you talmbout, king is a world class athlete and a jam up guy, he got knocked down and got back up, unlike that fakkit packho who crumpled like fukking origami

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fukk you talmbout, king is a world class athlete and a jam up guy, he got knocked down and got back up, unlike that fakkit packho who crumpled like fukking origami

the fact you're a khan stan is funny to me..but the ring has their share of the stans..however your reasoning leads me to believe that you've never watched a round of khan's most recent fights lol

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
the fact you're a khan stan is funny to me..but the ring has their share of the stans..however your reasoning leads me to believe that you've never watched a round of khan's most recent fights lol

I didnt even see this post yesterday:heh: