I can't front, I'll lose a bit of respect for Floyd if he fights Amir Khan next

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Floyd is rumored to fight Danny Garcia next.
It's not surprising. Floyd has a habit of picking on smaller fighters. Floyd is fighting at 154 these days.
Why not ask one of the middleweights to come down?
Because he probably knows he doesn't want to take on that kind of power. And he doesn't want to fight a 154-pounder who has a height advantage over him because they could punch over his shoulder roll...neutralizing that defensive mechanism.

I'm sure the argument will be that there isn't a "money" name in the middleweight division though.
:manny:
He only had 2 fights at 154...... the rest of your post aint even worth responding to...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He only had 2 fights at 154...... the rest of your post aint even worth responding to...
Kingpin_04.gif

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Floyd actually had 3 fights at 154: Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto, and Canelo Alvarez:manny:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Get the fukk outta here. Best in the world should keep fighting the best contenders. With the cold war, Bradley and Pac are unrealistic options but Swift and Maidana are not.

and really every fight for Floyd is an easy fight. He shouldn't be relegated to fighting a chinny, washed up, no hoper like Khan though
How the fukk is a guy who got his ass whooped by Khan, Alexander and barely beat a :flabbynsick: Morales a more worthy opponent than Khan?:wtf:

Maidana does not deserve to be in the ring with Floyd just because he whooped Broner...You nikkas constantly whine about Floyd's fights being boring yet you want him to fight a slow one dimensional stiff who has no chance whatsoever in the ring against him? Khan is stupid fighter but at least he will give you an entertaining fight...

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Maidana does not deserve to be in the ring with Floyd just because he whooped Broner...You nikkas constantly whine about Floyd's fights being boring yet you want him to fight a slow one dimensional stiff who has no chance whatsoever in the ring against him? Khan is stupid fighter but at least he will give you an entertaining fight...

I keep saying it over and over again breh.....nobody wants to listen to @Newzz

Yes, Maidana is 4-0 in his last 4 fights while Khan is 2-2 including a SHAKY victory over Julio Diaz, but he was also cheated against PEDerson:yeshrug:

Regardless of records, I would rather see Khan, because it's a different type of opponent for Floyd. I'm tired of seeing the same, slow plodding, "heavy punchers" coming in the ring and trying to "Jose Luis Castillo" Floyd.....it's not gonna happen and the same boring fight is what we keep getting over and over again:snoop:

Hell, even Castillo couldnt do it again after the 1st fight and got his ass beat in the rematch. You're not gonna rough up Floyd:ufdup:

At least Khan brings something to the table nobody but Judah brought and that's extreme hand and foot speed. I'd like to see Floyd fight a different style for a change. Get these slow foot, "I'ma rough Floyd up" fighters all the way outta here:camby:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
I keep saying it over and over again breh.....nobody wants to listen to @Newzz

Yes, Maidana is 4-0 in his last 4 fights while Khan is 2-2 including a SHAKY victory over Julio Diaz, but he was also cheated against PEDerson:yeshrug:

Regardless of records, I would rather see Khan, because it's a different type of opponent for Floyd. I'm tired of seeing the same, slow plodding, "heavy punchers" coming in the ring and trying to "Jose Luis Castillo" Floyd.....it's not gonna happen and the same boring fight is what we keep getting over and over again:snoop:

Hell, even Castillo couldnt do it again after the 1st fight and got his ass beat in the rematch. You're not gonna rough up Floyd:ufdup:

At least Khan brings something to the table nobody but Judah brought and that's extreme hand and foot speed. I'd like to see Floyd fight a different style for a change. Get these slow foot, "I'ma rough Floyd up" fighters all the way outta here:camby:
:snoop:
You know what?? fukk it... the two ducks deserve each other..

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Floyd actually had 3 fights at 154: Oscar De La Hoya, Miguel Cotto, and Canelo Alvarez:manny:
man that shyt was 2 ww who didnt want to make weight...

but technically you are right...

seen Lukie post on twitter.... I seen he said made... Canelo vs Kahn if fight dont get made:lolbron:..i see that bullshyt happening :yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
How the fukk is a guy who got his ass whooped by Khan, Alexander and barely beat a :flabbynsick: Morales a more worthy opponent than Khan?:wtf:

nikka if you dont get all the fukking way outta here...

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That Peterson fight was bullshyt tho:yeshrug:
No it wasnt.. It was a close fight which kahn lost. no robbery in close fights..I mean did you nikkas watch it... Peterson had kahn running around in the ring holding and pudhing his neck down because of the body shots:stopitslime:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
man that shyt was 2 ww who didnt want to make weight...

but technically you are right...

seen Lukie post on twitter.... I seen he said made... Canelo vs Kahn if fight dont get made:lolbron:..i see that bullshyt happening :yeshrug:

Canelo vs Khan?:scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
No it wasnt.. It was a close fight which kahn lost. no robbery in close fights..I mean did you nikkas watch it... Peterson had kahn running around in the ring holding and pudhing his neck down because of the body shots:stopitslime:

cosigns..the only thing that was wrong in that fight was the idiot announcer calling the decision a majority decision when it was a split decision :laff: