I can't front, I'll lose a bit of respect for Floyd if he fights Amir Khan next

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
khan didnt even defeat maidana...bad decision cause of bytch ass cortez again
ibimvpF2YJq0hy.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Get the fukk outta here. Best in the world should keep fighting the best contenders. With the cold war, Bradley and Pac are unrealistic options but Swift and Maidana are not.

and really every fight for Floyd is an easy fight. He shouldn't be relegated to fighting a chinny, washed up, no hoper like Khan though
Yeah because every figgter is obligated to fight top 10 p4p fighters every fight :rudy: look I don't want him to fight khan either but then again I don't expect him to fight fukkin bradley or garcia right after.fighting alvarez..boxing just doesn't work ike that

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
at first i was pretty disappointed and im still not paying for a khan fight, but every all time great has fights with B level competition on their resume. floyd should be no different, especially if it is before a super fight in september with a top rank guy or maidana. i doubt danny will ever fight floyd, something tells me he just does not really want it.

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
khan fight isn't going to happen people are demanding mayweather/maidana not one person asked for mayweather/khan :heh: khan/ortiz as the co-main event winner gets floyd in september :wow:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
That Khan vs Mayweather will not be able to sell. Im a devout Floyd PPV guy but if he fights Khan, Im not ordering that fight.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
I know but I was being lazy:heh:

I can't formulate a legitimate argument for Khan vs Floyd, bc ain't one:russ:

There you go forgetting which flavor of dikk you're supposed to be smoking again.

Everytime someone mentions anything about broner, all of a sudden you turn into an accountant.

Well, here's the legit argument: MONEY. Easy money. Big Money via the UK

The same "money" you keep bringing up as of late.

Now what?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
After fighting two legitimate contenders, Floyd deserves an easy fight. I think people have unrealistic expectations of Floyd. Not every fight can be a super fight. With that said, I hope to God almighty he doesn't fight Khan next. I'd rather see him fight Maidana.

kanye.gif

Floyd said he's the greatest so thats what we need to expect, fukk easy fights. The only expectations I have of him is what he laid out. Every last one of his matches SHOULD be a super fight.