I can't front, I'll lose a bit of respect for Floyd if he fights Amir Khan next

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No it wasnt.. It was a close fight which kahn lost. no robbery in close fights..I mean did you nikkas watch it... Peterson had kahn running around in the ring holding and pudhing his neck down because of the body shots:stopitslime:

The ref took away 2 points I'm sorry thats some fukkery...Most refs would barely take one....then you got the fact Peterson was on PEDs :heh:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The ref took away 2 points I'm sorry thats some fukkery...Most refs would barely take one....then you got the fact Peterson was on PEDs :heh:
Just because they don't don't mean they can't. He took 1 away, why would continue do the same shyt. When Berto fought callazo, Berto got penalized and he never did it again.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keith Thurman and Shawn Porter are better opponents, really Maidana and Kahn should be fighting one of them, and the winners of those fights
should be in the sweepstakes, but because of the nature of a Floyd's contract he needs an opponent right away, and besides Garcia there's nobody else who can fit the bill at the moment. Pac and Bradley are out for obvious reasons, so there you have it

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Yeah because every figgter is obligated to fight top 10 p4p fighters every fight :rudy: look I don't want him to fight khan either but then again I don't expect him to fight fukkin bradley or garcia right after.fighting alvarez..boxing just doesn't work ike that

There are no words to describe how dumb this post is lol.

The only thing obvious is your a faqqit sucking on Floyds dikk.

The nervve of floyd Stans encouraging bytchassness. :mindblown:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self