I decided to listen to Fresh and Fit this morning in the gym...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You "not all women" nikkas are adorable

Justpearlythings and the whatever podcast are basically white fresh and fit in london and california, the bytches say the same things

I'm convinced you people just desperately want to live in a lie, it makes you feel better

Lol these nikkas so stupid i swear. They live in a fantasy land where none of this “internet shyt” is real yet they the main ones consuming this shyt and flooding TLR with too cool for school threads talmbout “how yall nikkas listen to this shyt”

The fact of the matter is these nikkas and hoes know deep down in their hearts society is fukked, so they pull this act to feel that their life has purpose when reality they just another human that will live a basic ass life and die and the world will continue to move in.

The folks actually happy with life aint consuming this shyt. I don’t watch none of these nikkas but im not an idiot realize the avg human isnt dumb as shyt, and we give people too much credit

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Like... How can anyone listen to this shyt? No disrespect towards the content. It clearly has its place but do they deliberately go out and seek the most uneducated women in Miami?

The guys make fairly simple points for the most part. My problem is when the women can't refute their points, they get loud and resort to rude comments.

So to the locs in here that listen to these Brothas regularly, how do y'all get pass listening to these dumb uneducated women?
I'm from Miami :mjlol: these are the average women there

I stopped watching because it got repetitive

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County
Their show is about getting the lowest of lowest of women on there who have no brains outside of getting a bag and suckin and fukkin

U never see them with any woman with a little bit of common sense , because unlike Kevin Samuels they wouldn’t be able to educate/communicate with them

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their show is about getting the lowest of lowest of women on there who have no brains outside of getting a bag and suckin and fukkin

U never see them with any woman with a little bit of common sense , because unlike Kevin Samuels they wouldn’t be able to educate/communicate with them

You ever stop to think maybe a lot of girls in that age range simply think like that especially those who are more attractive they have had hundreds of females on the show with various backgrounds and educational levels and success levels. They all seem to have the sane mind set. It seems as if the mindset starts to change as they get older but whole young in their prime what you see is common. Also notice it transcends race lines also.

They have had episodes with women who have common sense or at least a better understanding of men and those women are just far and few between.

They even had Kevin samuels on there and it was much the same thing. That dude Myron has an extremely high level of patience.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You ever stop to think maybe a lot of girls in that age range simply think like that especially those who are more attractive they have had hundreds of females on the show with various backgrounds and educational levels and success levels. They all seem to have the sane mind set. It seems as if the mindset starts to change as they get older but whole young in their prime what you see is common. Also notice it transcends race lines also.

They have had episodes with women who have common sense or at least a better understanding of men and those women are just far and few between.

They even had Kevin samuels on there and it was much the same thing. That dude Myron has an extremely high level of patience.
Show is trash and the women are of far less intelligence than the majority of black women. Like a woman having nothing but black men on the show that are all trying to be rappers and have no good views towards relationships.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Show is trash and the women are of far less intelligence than the majority of black women. Like a woman having nothing but black men on the show that are all trying to be rappers and have no good views towards relationships.

You just haven’t looked at enough videos. They have had various levels of professional and academic background type of women and they largely share a lot of the same viewpoints.

I’m not sure why you say that the women are far less intelligent than black women they have black women on the show and I haven’t seen anything that separates any of the races other than possibly attitude and masculinity but even the Latina/white women have also had those same things.

I got it just like with Kevin samuels and a lot of other red pill folks people only see what has went viral.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
You just haven’t looked at enough videos. They have had various levels of professional and academic background type of women and they largely share a lot of the same viewpoints.

I’m not sure why you say that the women are far less intelligent than black women they have black women on the show and I haven’t seen anything that separates any of the races other than possibly attitude and masculinity but even the Latina/white women have also had those same things.

I got it just like with Kevin samuels and a lot of other red pill folks people only see what has went viral.
No woman with sense would be caught on that show breh. The women on there want to go viral and be internet famous.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Till they plug their IG and it’s onlyfans :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No woman with sense would be caught on that show breh. The women on there want to go viral and be internet famous.

You do know that sector or women encompasses a whole lot of them. Especially the younger more attractive women.