"I don't believe in White Supremacy, I believe in Black Complacency" - Lupe Fiasco (nikka what?!?!)

Is Lupe Fiasco c00ning or naah?

• Total voters

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Black complacency is a thing

I see it on the coli everyday

nikkas watch a few Tariq videos and read a redundant @PhonZhi thread and start screaming

white supremacy this

White supremacy that

You ask them what they’re doing for the community and it’s crickets or negs

One nikka over in the locker room started a thread with

“Ever since 2014 my eyes have been opened”

All I could do was laugh and @ the homies @Matt504 @Poitier

nikkas spend more time talking about white supremacy than actually (TANGIBLY) contributing to black excellence in their daily lives

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some partial truth I don't agree with him about white supremacy not being real. I see what he trying to say but he didn't get his point across well at all. He also doesn't know much about Haiti

We have a lot of c00ns, black feminists, doing the work of white supremacists. that doesn't mean that it isn't real or a systematic problem. People like Malcom X and Patrice Lumumba were destroyed by lack of unity. Africans suffer extreme corruption from their Leaders. Same in the Caribbean.. We sell our people short for meagre gains. Cacs who love and hate Trump stayed on code to protect their priviledge. Then white feminists who voted in the p*ssy grabber went and did a womens march. They chose him over hilary because they put race >>>>>> everything.

We don't do that.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Some partial truth I don't agree with him about white supremacy not being real. I see what he trying to say but he didn't get his point across well at all. He also doesn't know much about Haiti

We have a lot of c00ns, black feminists, doing the work of white supremacists. that doesn't mean that it isn't real or a systematic problem. People like Malcom X and Patrice Muamba were destroyed by lack of unity. Africans suffer extreme corruption from their Leaders. Same in the Caribbean.. We sell our people short for meagre gains. Cacs who love and hate Trump stayed on code to protect their priviledge. Then white feminists who voted in the p*ssy grabber went and did a womens march. They chose him over hilary because they put race >>>>>> everything.

We don't do that.

"White Supremacy" is real in the sense that cacs believe in it and use the concepts as a playbook. It's one thing to acknowledge that, understand it to better navigate the system. it's another to actually believe that whites are indeed supreme...to the point that black folk are completely at the mercy of the white agenda.

fukk nah I don't believe in THAT.

But circus elephants get chained up to posts when they are small and get conditioned to believe that a metal stake can hold them in place. They will abide by this illusion even when they are big and strong enough to move freely. White Supremacy is a very effective illusion. And it's not something you can combat while abiding by it's rules and standards.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Black complacency is a thing

I see it on the coli everyday

nikkas watch a few Tariq videos and read a redundant @PhonZhi thread and start screaming

white supremacy this

White supremacy that

You ask them what they’re doing for the community and it’s crickets or negs

One nikka over in the locker room started a thread with

“Ever since 2014 my eyes have been opened”

All I could do was laugh and @ the homies @Matt504 @Poitier

nikkas spend more time talking about white supremacy than actually (TANGIBLY) contributing to black excellence in their daily lives

full