"I don't believe in White Supremacy, I believe in Black Complacency" - Lupe Fiasco (nikka what?!?!)

Is Lupe Fiasco c00ning or naah?

• Total voters

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black complacency is a thing

I see it on the coli everyday

nikkas watch a few Tariq videos and read a redundant @PhonZhi thread and start screaming

white supremacy this

White supremacy that

You ask them what they’re doing for the community and it’s crickets or negs

One nikka over in the locker room started a thread with

“Ever since 2014 my eyes have been opened”

All I could do was laugh and @ the homies @Matt504 @Poitier

nikkas spend more time talking about white supremacy than actually (TANGIBLY) contributing to black excellence in their daily lives
This is all truth

@PhonZhi always complaining about the mental manipulation of Black people via music but will never agree that people have a choice in what media they consume. He made a thread the other day claiming that in 2017 radio is breaking music and artists just because it supports his point of view so he can expound that we are helpless sheep being led to the slaughter. By the time songs get on radio these days they have been out online and peaked to the point of crossing over. The fans do this.

people want to listen to ignorant destructive content. They seek these artists out and propel them to fame. The industry latches on to them and mass saturates their content. It is socially acceptable currently to be a half dead drugged out zombie. That's on rap fans not the labels. The labels are pushing whatever wave is popping. Fans dictate the trends. It's this complacency that defeats people. The claims of helplessness. Truth is people don't want to give up their vices.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black complacency is a thing

I see it on the coli everyday

nikkas watch a few Tariq videos and read a redundant @PhonZhi thread and start screaming

white supremacy this

White supremacy that

You ask them what they’re doing for the community and it’s crickets or negs

One nikka over in the locker room started a thread with

“Ever since 2014 my eyes have been opened”

All I could do was laugh and @ the homies @Matt504 @Poitier

nikkas spend more time talking about white supremacy than actually (TANGIBLY) contributing to black excellence in their daily lives

This is all truth

@PhonZhi always complaining about the mental manipulation of Black people via music but will never agree that people have a choice in what media they consume. He made a thread the other day claiming that in 2017 radio is breaking music and artists just because it supports his point of view so he can expound that we are helpless sheep being led to the slaughter. By the time songs get on radio these days they have been out online and peaked to the point of crossing over. The fans do this.

people want to listen to ignorant destructive content. They seek these artists out and propel them to fame. The industry latches on to them and mass saturates their content. It is socially acceptable currently to be a half dead drugged out zombie. That's on rap fans not the labels. The labels are pushing whatever wave is popping. Fans dictate the trends. It's this complacency that defeats people. The claims of helplessness. Truth is people don't want to give up their vices.

Da hell y'all keep tagging me for. :russ:

I may read this thread later for the answer.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
full

:leostare:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should take his time crafting his tweets the way he clearly takes his time crafting his rhymes.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I would like to know what all Lupe has done to help defeat this black complancy. Why hasn’t he made a rap album in a catchy way about it. If he was really concerned with Black complancy he would make songs about it. I like Lupe the artist but he like most artist music doesn’t match up with his ideologies.