I don’t know how y’all african brehs do it

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you think the mom is testing
:lupe:
More than likely. I'm guessing he has met the mom no more than once. Depending on where in Africa she is from the dowry negotiations are only done by your family reps (parents, relatives etc). Moms thinking if he's serious he will pay that money.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That’s the only part I can’t fukk with .

Men are expected to uphold our side of tradition but women aren’t . We get shamed for even desiring a traditional woman .

In the grand scheme of things if you want to get traditional this woman ain’t worth anything . She ain’t even worth a donkey. Her father should be giving her non virgin ass away for free :yeshrug:
why would you want a virgin anyway?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than likely. I'm guessing he has met the mom no more than once. Depending on where in Africa she is from the dowry negotiations are only done by your family reps (parents, relatives etc). Moms thinking if he's serious he will pay that money.
His family was like fukk all that you can find a new chick and don’t want to deal with the moms. Of course he’s upset to by it which I get.

Daps
I didn't know what a dowry was before this thread
A dowry is a payment, such as property or money, paid by the bride's family to the groom or his family at the time of marriage
Dower is a provision accorded traditionally by a husband or his family, to a wife for her support should she become widowed. :what:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I didn't know what a dowry was before this thread
A dowry is a payment, such as property or money, paid by the bride's family to the groom or his family at the time of marriage
Dower is a provision accorded traditionally by a husband or his family, to a wife for her support should she become widowed. :what:

holdup so that means what OP @SNG said is reversed???? :dwillhuh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Pops really said “she aint been boiled but twice. Ill let her go fo 20 Gs” :mjlol:

the-color-purple-3-danny-glover.jpg