I don’t know how y’all african brehs do it

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I’m not even going to entertain such a stupid fukking question . :umad:

We all know if you could choose your perfect woman like a video game she would be a virgin and I’m not about to lie and simp to impress the women of the coli :mjlol:
You think that because you never got p*ssy before. I'm not saying wife a thot, but wifing a dead fish who don't what the fukk to do is an L
sex with virgins is awful

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think that because you never got p*ssy before. I'm not saying wife a thot, but wifing a dead fish who don't what the fukk to do is an L
I wouldn’t go as far as an L plus it won’t always be terrible if you keep going at it. But I’m with you I personally need a chick with some experience.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
why would you want a virgin anyway?
These low value men couldn’t handle a virgin anyway. They will say things like ‘no hymen no diamond’ but put a virgin in front of them and they won’t even believe she is one. Or if they do believe it, they’ll find her weird for never having sex.

Put a virgin in their bed. They won’t know how to handle her having problems with penetration, not enjoying the sex because she’s new, her being sexually frigid and shy, her not being able to throw it back on the D. They laugh when you try to explain vaginismus to them.

These modern day men that demand virgins just talk out of their ass.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These low value men couldn’t handle a virgin anyway. They will say things like ‘no hymen no diamond’ but put a virgin in front of them and they won’t even believe she is one. Or if they do believe it, they’ll find her weird for never having sex.

Put a virgin in their bed. They won’t know how to handle her having problems with penetration, not enjoying the sex because she’s new, her being sexually frigid and shy, her not being able to throw it back on the D. They laugh when you try to explain vaginismus to them.

These modern day men that demand virgins just talk out of their ass.
No Hymen No Diamond gotdamn shyt like that actually being said outchea :picard:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
I’m not even going to entertain such a stupid fukking question . :umad:

We all know if you could choose your perfect woman like a video game she would be a virgin and I’m not about to lie and simp to impress the women of the coli :mjlol:
You wouldn’t even know what to do with one. Just from your personality alone on TheColi, you definitely won’t even have the patience to be with a true virgin woman. :childplease:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dowry is stupid unless You can touch the assets, titles, estates, and land shes inheriting from pops

Lol at paying racks for JUST p*ssy and a womb
I think that tradition is backwards anyways, wasn't it always the brides family that had to pay the dowry back in the day?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
That’s a low iq response you just basically said what everyone knew you were going to say .

Every “freak” was a virgin at some point so you dead fish analogy is pointless and stupid. As she would learn. You argue like a woman .

You’ll never change what men want with shaming “you must not got p*ssy” okay bro like p*ssy is hard to get

I never said that if she’s not a virgin she’s not wifeable anyway . I was making a point about tradition expections not being upheld on both sides.

But the fact that in a hypothetical scenario where you have a virgin or a woman who’s slept with multiple men you would choose the one who’s been sleeping around :mjlol: :russ:

You’ve consumed the femmist agenda and shaming tactics of a broad

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That shyt goofy and is a legit case of patriarchy
Friend of mine been married for over a decade but never went home to do the official dowry ceremony. So he has to go now and pay $20k+
I can't wrap my head around why he is doing it. They don't even live there, fukk them relatives :what:
Crazy part is it's a situation where family members always begging for money anyway, so even if you don't do the ceremony they still going be on your dikk begging so it's not like you really lose status or anything. Seem like extortion