I don’t know how y’all african brehs do it

Daps
That’s the only part I can’t fukk with .

Men are expected to uphold our side of tradition but women aren’t . We get shamed for even desiring a traditional woman .

In the grand scheme of things if you want to get traditional this woman ain’t worth anything . She ain’t even worth a donkey. Her father should be giving her non virgin ass away for free :yeshrug:

:laff: Yoooo

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Meanwhile Pookie scrambled the guts for years in her early 20s and never even filled the fridge once
pac.png

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile Pookie scrambled the guts for years in her early 20s and never even filled the fridge once
pac.png
These old fukks need to get with the times . Op said she older then 30 too :mjlol:

I wish a nikka would try to make me pay for his daughter that’s been getting fukked for 20+ years already

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That’s the only part I can’t fukk with .

Men are expected to uphold our side of tradition but women aren’t . We get shamed for even desiring a traditional woman .

In the grand scheme of things if you want to get traditional this woman ain’t worth anything . She ain’t even worth a donkey. Her father should be giving her non virgin ass away for free :yeshrug:
100%

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Question for African brehs

Are all the women there built like the ones in the African booty meat sub everywhere u go or are they just something u see every now and then?

A lot of them are built like that but there’s a lot of slim joints too

As for the dowry’s…. :manny:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My homie about to get married but her moms asking for 20,000 dollars for the dowry. They’ve only known each other for 6 months.

:damn:
Honestly, this sounds great if it can be done in place of the actual wedding. Most Americans are already spending tens of thousands of dollars on the wedding itself. Would be nice to be one and done with the finances.:manny: