I don't think yall get it. Bernie and Jane Sanders are in DEEP shyt over this Vermont College deal

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cracks me up that samboleon is spreading fake news started by a republican in vermont to smear the gawd

Hey samboleon....you better get used to saying "PRESIDENT SANDERS" in 2020 :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This gon' wind up being Bernie's Benghazi, championed by Hillbots who constantly complain that progressive challengers should keep their mouths shut and not criticize as it will do damage when general elections start...for whatever it's worth, if this has legs then hold 'em accountable but yall are a bunch of hypocrites straight up and down.
There were no crimes committed with Benghazi

This is more akin to Whitewater from the Clinton administration. Look it up. If you want to be fair about it.

Bernie and Jane Sanders are in serious legal jeopardy

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There were no crimes committed with Benghazi

This is more akin to Whitewater from the Clinton administration. Look it up. If you want to be fair about it.

Bernie and Jane Sanders are in serious legal jeopardy

You'd think this would get national attention if it was that clear cut considering he's the best polling politician in America and has become the face of the progressive movement. I heard more about Bob Menendez corruption then this.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You'd think this would get national attention if it was that clear cut considering he's the best polling politician in America and has become the face of the progressive movement. I heard more about Bob Menendez corruption then this.
Is it really a surprise?

The same media who ignored trump’s obviously flawed history until it was too late?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
cracks me up that samboleon is spreading fake news started by a republican in vermont to smear the gawd

Hey samboleon....you better get used to saying "PRESIDENT SANDERS" in 2020 :umad:

If Hillary and (maybe Trump) were under the same fire you two bozos would be in here blasting them like it was nothing.

No more politicians under FBI investigations. Period.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Is it really a surprise?

The same media who ignored trump’s obviously flawed history until it was too late?

Or Occam's Razor, there's just not a real story until more information is available. I can't find any news outside of Burlington reports from January on this story. An unverified twitter user ain't changing my mind, that's literally how outrage was ginned up for Benghazi, Uranium One and Pizzagate.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The wife lied and maybe taking her husband down with her. Sound like a 2018 rendition of Adam and Eve.

I still prefer his policies though.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Hillary and (maybe Trump) were under the same fire you two bozos would be in here blasting them like it was nothing.

I just don't jump to conclusions easily. Especially when the case originates from someone with a reputation for using investigations as a way to demean political opponents.

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com...ng-vermonts-republican-provocateur/437431001/

Toensing, who is nationally known for demanding a federal investigation into Jane Sanders's financial dealings as president of Burlington College, has become adept at using the law to stir up Vermont politics.

The Supreme Court challenge was the latest in a string of high-profile cases involving Toensing, from public records requests about Vermont Health Connect, to corruption and campaign finance complaints against the attorney general, to a recent case involving the display of a Hindu swastika by a Burlington High School student.

"These positions that he takes are partisan, and he pushes them in a partisan way," said David Kirby, former U.S. Attorney for Vermont who represented Sorrell during an investigation prompted by Toensing's claims and now represents Jane Sanders in the Burlington College matter. "He's not looking for justice. He’s looking to hurt Democrats, political opponents."

Republicans tend to view Toensing, who serves as vice-chairman of the Vermont Republican Party, as a sorely-needed advocate for transparency in a state government dominated by the left.

"I don't see Brady as being the hyper-partisan guy that some would suggest," said Randy Brock of Swanton, a former Republican candidate for lieutenant governor. Brock described his friend Toensing as a "good thinker."

Even threw the Republican support comments into the quote so it's not all negative. But let's be reality, if this dude brought ANY allegations against Hillary, yall would clown anybody dumb enough to just take this at face value.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

keep reaching fukkboy. this was a nonstory and a lie when it was released, and it still is

PRESIDENT SANDERS...let it sink in bytch :umad:

hey sambo jimmy and the black vagina...let it sink in :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Or Occam's Razor, there's just not a real story until more information is available. I can't find any news outside of Burlington reports from January on this story. An unverified twitter user ain't changing my mind, that's literally how outrage was ginned up for Benghazi, Uranium One and Pizzagate.
Dude, what the fukk are you talking about?

UPDATED: Grand jury takes sworn testimony in Burlington College case - VTDigger

https://www.burlingtonfreepress.com...hows-investigation-active-october/1011510001/

Local media is covering this story.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Fam I said,

And you linked to two local stories...from January. 4 months later, nothing new has broken which is exactly my damned point.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude its a federal investigation with 1/100th of the national attention.

Relax. Thats barely 4 months ago.

:mjlol: Breh, I'm not the on jumping to conclusions and implying a crime's been committed. You need to relax and wait until there's actual information instead of jumping on board with a Republican hitman's attempt to demean a Democrat just because you personally don't agree with him. Let's take it back to my initial post,

This gon' wind up being Bernie's Benghazi, championed by Hillbots who constantly complain that progressive challengers should keep their mouths shut and not criticize as it will do damage when general elections start...for whatever it's worth, if this has legs then hold 'em accountable but yall are a bunch of hypocrites straight up and down.

I ain't even claiming definitive innocence, just telling you to slow your roll before you start the "lock him up" chants and take a step back. If this exact scenario was happening to Hillary, you know damn well how you'd behave... :cape:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol: Breh, I'm not the on jumping to conclusions and implying a crime's been committed. You need to relax and wait until there's actual information instead of jumping on board with a Republican hitman's attempt to demean a Democrat just because you personally don't agree with him. Let's take it back to my initial post,

I ain't even claiming definitive innocence, just telling you to slow your roll before you start the "lock him up" chants and take a step back. If this exact scenario was happening to Hillary, you know damn well how you'd behave... :cape:
1. A republican hitman did his job
2. Sanders is not a democrat
3. Sanders has criminal liability. If Hillary...or Trump had done this, you'd be calling for his head.