I don't think yall get it. Bernie and Jane Sanders are in DEEP shyt over this Vermont College deal

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jane Sanders literally lied on a bank loan application.

Thats the same shyt the FBI kicked in Michael Cohen's door in for.

These goddamn Bernie Bros really are in a cult, fam :gucci:

And BTW, Hillary NEVER had a grand jury empaneled.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian

If it was that cut and dried this would have been a national story four months ago like the articles you linked in OP . Type that ish as big as you want, but intent matters and we don't know a damned thing about this case to make any assumptions about intent.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If it was that cut and dried this would have been a national story four months ago like the articles you linked in OP . Type that ish as big as you want, but intent matters and we don't know a damned thing about this case to make any assumptions about intent.
So now you're moving the goalposts about the extent of national attention of the story?

Really?

Look how Bernie even evades the topic on fukking CNN!

They KNOW this is serious!

This is precisely why they avoid local media!!!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So now you're moving the goalposts about the extent of national attention of the story?

Really?

:mindblown: It's literally where I set the goal posts in the first place.
You'd think this would get national attention if it was that clear cut considering he's the best polling politician in America and has become the face of the progressive movement. I heard more about Bob Menendez corruption then this.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:ufdup:Back off the Bernie investigation. It would be a real shame if something should happen to the fingers you use to repost tweets.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mindblown: It's literally where I set the goal posts in the first place.
It did receive plenty of national attention when it came up last year, but it was certainly less important than all the Obamacare repeal and tax cut jockeying that was going on.

It was certainly covered on the major networks:

Bernie Sanders' wife's land deal still under FBI probe; witness recently questioned

Federal prosecutors step up probe of land deal pushed by wife of Bernie Sanders

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-jane-sanders-burlington-college/index.html

FBI investigation of Jane Sanders' land deal picks up: report

Jane Sanders land deal: Federal probe reportedly seeking grand jury testimony

Inquiry Into Bernie Sanders’s Wife May Tarnish His Liberal Luster

But ultimately people really don't care that much about a small school in Vermont. :bernielol:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It did receive plenty of national attention when it came up last year, but it was certainly less important than all the Obamacare repeal and tax cut jockeying that was going on.

It was certainly covered on the major networks:

Bernie Sanders' wife's land deal still under FBI probe; witness recently questioned

Federal prosecutors step up probe of land deal pushed by wife of Bernie Sanders

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/02/politics/bernie-sanders-jane-sanders-burlington-college/index.html

FBI investigation of Jane Sanders' land deal picks up: report

Jane Sanders land deal: Federal probe reportedly seeking grand jury testimony

Inquiry Into Bernie Sanders’s Wife May Tarnish His Liberal Luster

But ultimately people really don't care that much about a small school in Vermont. :bernielol:

My points are getting clouded here because it's been a pages long back and forth, I gotta clarify a bit. The investigation happening got coverage, the OP's conclusions have zero coverage anywhere though. Those being
1. Jane was purposefully misleading (the point of the investigation is to find out whether this is true or not)

2. That Bernie is directly implicated (best way to refute this would be to point to that NPR clip you've got and to point out once again that the OP is taking an unverified twitter user's posts and conflating them with the actual coverage to paint Bernie a crook)

3. That there's any new information to warrant revisiting this. There isn't...we're waiting for it and I've said a few times now that I'll react when we have new/more information that sheds light on the details of the investigation.

OP posted this as though there was a smoking gun that has changed this whole story. But he has links to local news from 4 months ago and what national coverage there is dates back to 2017. We knew about this ish, Bernie still looks an awful lot like he's positioning to run in 2020 (that Work Guarantee Bill news being the latest sign) and nothing new has come out to deter from that. This was just a thread to reach for a conclusion that we don't have yet, it's misleading AF and I do think this story will be used to attack Bernie politically from here on out regardless of how it concludes...hence my comparisons to Benghazi and other trumped up "scandals," people are positioning themselves and framing this so that they can use it in the future.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Y’all know that if he did get the nod, this shyt would have been framed to look worse than the Hillary email thing, and would have been plastered all over the world, as well as any other skeletons in his/thier closet, right? Y’all playing that Dr Strange infinity war “alternate ending” shyt, but Bernie wouldn’t have won either, sorry y’all, Trump had the most media supported campaign in the history of the country, all for free.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
1. Jane was purposefully misleading (the point of the investigation is to find out whether this is true or not)
Which is illegal.

2. That Bernie is directly implicated (best way to refute this would be to point to that NPR clip you've got and to point out once again that the OP is taking an unverified twitter user's posts and conflating them with the actual coverage to paint Bernie a crook)

Using his wife’s (alleged) corruption to obtain congressional recognition and favorable terms for future business for his political donors and allies
3. That there's any new information to warrant revisiting this. There isn't...we're waiting for it and I've said a few times now that I'll react when we have new/more information that sheds light on the details of the investigation.
So now the problem is you’re not getting daily updates?

Your sorry ass didn’t learn about this until 48 hours ago.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Which is illegal.

Yes, but we don't know that Jane Sanders knowingly did anything. The signs of a miscommunication are clear as day in the OP,

VTDigger also interviewed the largest confirmed donor listed in the loan application. Corinne Bove Maietta, a member of the renowned Burlington Bove’s Restaurant family, disputed the manner in which her pledge was represented by Sanders in the loan agreement.

Maietta said she agreed to give the college an unspecified amount upon her death as a bequest. Documents show, however, Sanders stated in a loan application that Maietta would contribute a series of cash payments totaling $1 million. The payments were to be completed over a period of time, according to records obtained by VTDigger.

Maietta said she also never signed a formal pledge agreement with the college. A former vice president at the college disputes that claim.

Clearly there's confusion here, but of nefarious nature? Nah, that's not proven at all.

Using his wife’s (alleged) corruption to obtain congressional recognition and favorable terms for future business for his political donors and allies

Yet your only tangential attempt at evidence is a twitter user pointing out Bernie giving one Congressional tribute and saying "why not Ben and Jerry also?".

So now the problem is you’re not getting daily updates?

Still trying to twist my point on this one? You treat news that's been public for four months as though it proves Jane's guilt and implicates Bernie when it doesn't. If the news was as devastating as you've tried incessantly to claim, then that would be national news. The problem is, the news you've posted doesn't prove a damn thing or provide evidence of guilt. It just shows that the accusations are being investigated.

Your sorry ass didn’t learn about this until 48 hours ago.

No you clown, I'm a Bernie supporter, we've known the accusations and we know that there hasn't been a conclusion yet. My problem is stated plainly in the second post I made in this thread,
I feel you, I def coulda been a more clear on the comparison. What I'm getting at is that regardless of the end result of the investigation, it will be brought back up in future elections (and it looks like only Hillary supporters care about it, so my money's on Neolibs using it in the primaries).

You already, having made up your mind, make a perfect case study for the type of fools who are can be picked off with the same strategies that helped Trump beat Hillary. You're literally proving my point throughout this thread.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i hope we get updates soon. Justice should be served.

You, already having made up your mind, make a perfect case study for the type of fools who can be picked off with the same strategies that helped Trump beat Hillary. You're literally proving my point throughout this thread.

:sas1::sas2:

Last edited: