I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Imagine a white cop gunning down another little kid in the park with a bb gun and trump gets up to the podium and explains to the world why he deserved it.

That's where I see Trump. "Telling it like it is," "No filter."

Yall keep asking for the devil, you'll get him.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Hilary done worse

Even if we agree this is true, it's because Hillary has had more political power. The only reason there isn't more to critique Trump on is because he hasn't held office. Had he been an elected official in the 90's, do you really think he would be the one advocating for the rights of minorities accused of crimes? Let's keep things in perspective here.

But the main reason why I'm a fukk-Trump guy is I don't think we can have someone so petty and insecure as him with his hand on the nuclear button and leader of the US military. Don't get me wrong, Hillary is a bit hawkish for my tastes too, but Trump takes every little thing as a slight. Would be openly insulting world leaders via Twitter ... debating whether or not their hands are as big and manly as his. Diplomacy would be out the window, so we'd keep continuing down this path of being in endless, pointless wars, increasing national debt while that money could have been used building up infrastructure and helping the working class.

Not to mention, he hasn't really done his homework when it comes to Syria, Iraq, Iran and the rest of the middle east... He hasn't done his homework when it comes to a lot of things, really. So sure, I'll hold my nose, and vote Clinton, but only to ensure the alternative isn't in the White House. At least she isn't a baffoon reality tv star, and actually knows shyt about global and domestic problems. Trump seems to have a child-like understanding on many complex issues.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Amongst numerous other examples, whenever Trump says 'The police are being treated horribly', thats a (thin) racist dog whistle, to take away credence from all those shot by the police....and give credence to racist views...
Obama took nypd out for drinks after the high guning down black men and choking them to death. After Ferguson he low key signed off on a bill that give more cops green light to validate us by shutting down neighborhood like in Ferguson

Call black kids thugs in bmore when cops start the shyt when they was throwing rocks at them after school

I didnt even touch on the real ill clintons/& Obama bullshyt Administration and foreign policy on blacks...

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i think people are just so tired of this system................and I mean George Clooney selling $325,000 tickets to bribe Hillary Clinton or her selling speeches to Wall Street type of liberal shyt- that they might just say fukk it and vote to wreck the system

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
People on here have repeatedly shown you that he and his father refused to rent to black peopleand he advocated for the execution of innocent black kids with the Central Park 5. Both of those actions are real, actionable offenses that perpetuate systemic racism and inequity. fukk off
Quite with that fake outage you and plenty of people didn't give a flying fuk about that until he said fuk these people too . Also What's with yall non blacks especially white Americans try to shame black people about racist and inequity...like that shyt just started when trump decide to run.

We black people still go through this from every angle from America to Latin America but no one want to talk about that unless it helps them reach they people goals. We black people gain the right to vote because black people so we going to do whatever we want with the vote

Samething with haitian in dr...that happen in latin America , that was really germany nazi shyt but yall wasn't shyt talking to those Hispanic so dont try us with bullshyt while gentrification wiping us out the neighborhoods we used to call home "but but but its going get worse for you black people" we live it 365 days in the year sometimes 366, we are living legends:camby: