I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
look the black votes will not matter

it's going to come down to the usual florida and ohio votes who get in.... out west & east is democratic stronghold... illinois , michigan will vote democrat.... u know how the south and those other midwest states going to vote

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
" Hates "

:pachaha:Reaching mf's.

Ffs show me the receipts.

Reach? This battle rap or sumn ? Well I gotta reach for you

The Trump family owns the single most expensive building ever sold in the US . Its @ 666 Fifth Ave. They paid 6*6*6 Billion for it .

Trump was born on a blood moon. The original Trump company was in his grandma's name, Elizabeth Christ . She died on June 6th, 1966 .

keep it goin ? (o red voice)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:merchant:

What do you foresee?

Timeout.

Would the Muslims negotiate with a Woman ?
:lupe:

The "muslims" are usually militias either secretly backed by the US or foes of the militias secretly backed by the US. See Isis and Syria...... None of this shyt is real yall. These muthafukkas have decades long plans intact. And its all about money and power. Keeping the US dollar afloat and dominate around the world. Why..... because within the US dollar hides white supremacy. These people stop at nothing to insure it all around the world and right here at home. They moved pass Presidents. Stop kidding yourselves. Hillary is up. Trump and his ridiculous bid for President is a mere distraction. Yall really think she beat out Sanders by votes? Just saying if you know the dynamics of this bullshyt.... How can you allow yourself to give 2 fukks? NOTHINGS GOING TO CHANGE.... Its just puppet theater for the grown kids in America

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
That is your problem right there. You are voting "against" a candidate. I will vote "for" Trump if Hilary is the nominee because I know he is going to make us realize our backs are against the wall (and they have been since the 80's).

The average black person is content with the Democrats because they only use us for milk, while the Republicans throw us straight in the meat grinder. We've been playing it safe for too long; we have the most to gain from his presidency because Trump is an equal-opportunity hater of all non-whites and fiscal conservatives.

Even if he doesn't win it doesn't matter; the floodgates are open and Trump's supporters are not just going to crawl back into their hole after election season is over. We have suffered more than any other race under Obamas presidency and Hilary would be just as bad, combined with her continued Prison Industrial Complex and new feminism.
:mindblown: Why did this shytpost get so many daps.

You're right about the Repubs, and Trump will turn that up some notches. Trump will be 100% worse. There's no ifs ands or buts. Trump is a white supremacist, give him power and it's over.
It's impossible for Trump to do less than what Obama did specifically for Blacks.

Don't give me he's everyone's President not just Blacks. Obama was the best President for Gays.
What a retarded post. It is very possible for Trump to do less, and he will. Idiot.
Nikka who cares. If he becomes president aint shyt going to get worse for blacks than it already is
It is going to get worse. Wake up.
The World already Hates the US
Cops are killing Blacks with impunity (and getting large GoFundMe donations for it)
Black unemployment is over 20% not including the hustlas and others who have giving up on finding a jobs
Racism on the rise
Drug addictions and Disease on the rise
Gentrification on the rise

What's Trump going to do or not do? That Obama did or has not done? :stopitslime:
Back more racist laws, and kill equality laws.
What's crazy is no black person can muster a feasible answer. Even TBC when "cant think of his name" asked them the same thing, they were stumped.
You've already been exposed as a cac. There's been tons of feasible answers posted all over this forum, dumbass.
He wants those from the KKK too. Nothing wrong with that. The same as Dems from blacks.
:what: Keep exposing yourself, CAC. There's plenty wrong with pandering to racists.
So you're not a c00n if you vote for Hilary? :heh:
No, you're not.
the fact that youre gonna vote for hilary is just as bad
It isn't just as bad.
The man is the king of unintentional comedy.
He knows what he's doing. He's counting on America being racist enough for him to win.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm not pro-Trump... :scust:

Some nikka I know was like I'm voting for Trump. Bernie not making it out and if he do nothing he proposes will be passed he too radical. That nikka too old and probably gonna die soon. Hillary is a liar and Bill gonna be the one really running shyt. Trump a real nikka he don't sugar coat shyt, he's 100% real, and he a businessman he's gonna make shyt better economically so we all could eat.

:snoop:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mindblown: Why did this shytpost get so many daps.

You're right about the Repubs, and Trump will turn that up some notches. Trump will be 100% worse. There's no ifs ands or buts. Trump is a white supremacist, give him power and it's over.
What a retarded post. It is very possible for Trump to do less, and he will. Idiot.
It is going to get worse. Wake up.
Back more racist laws, and kill equality laws.
You've already been exposed as a cac. There's been tons of feasible answers posted all over this forum, dumbass.
:what: Keep exposing yourself, CAC. There's plenty wrong with pandering to racists.
No, you're not.
It isn't just as bad.
He knows what he's doing. He's counting on America being racist enough for him to win.
Same shyt nobody listens to you say in HL. Kick rocks :camby: