I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna vote for Deez Nuts or Bernie cause fukk Trump. I think we should all throw our votes away to Deez Nutz or Bernie cause lets face it, we learned in 2000 our votes don't matter after Al Gore won the popular vote and Bush jr still got elected. It's all about that electoral college bullshyt. Mothafukking oligarchy. Bernie knows wassup.
if people could think for themselves bernie woulda won the fukkin primary, and he would win the fukkin white house

the only candidate speaking for the people that was gonna ACTUALLY TRY to do something about it :snoop:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if people could think for themselves bernie woulda won the fukkin primary, and he would win the fukkin white house

the only candidate speaking for the people that was gonna ACTUALLY TRY to do something about it :snoop:
You can't imagine how disappointed I was when I saw the Black congressional niccas all flocking behind Hilary like a flock of loyal dogs. nikkas really setting us back 100 years with their shyt. Stupid mothafukkas with college degrees and years of experience voting like low IQ retards make me sick.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Imagine a white cop gunning down another little kid in the park with a bb gun and trump gets up to the podium and explains to the world why he deserved it.

That's where I see Trump. "Telling it like it is," "No filter."

Yall keep asking for the devil, you'll get him.
As opposed to what usually happens, a fake compassion and then nothing changes...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
between trump and hillary, when it comes to this political shyt, trump is actually the lesser of two evils :dead:
These dudes don't know shyt anything call them on it...they start acting like religion zombies but but trump said "is a racist"....they dont know shyt about the Clinton policy

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't agree more
Not like I'd go vote for trump but..

Hillary????
thats the thing breh

of course trump is :camby: at the end of the day. but seeing PRO-hillary clinton anything is just disgusting

shes literally everything thats wrong with politics in this country. you cannot complain about how nothing changes if you go to the voting booth in november and elect the FOURTH bush/clinton in three decades

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
OK. And he'll still hate black people. Companies will just find other reasons to avoid hiring black people. Then what?
And the Clinton hate black people and unlike trump got blood in her hands with pushing wars on black nations, killed black nations, force sterilization on black women. even use trayvon Martin death to sell to black people for vote.

When Obama won the election the clintons went back to they racist ways and start talking shyt about him like most non blacks do, the bytchboy didnt say shyt

:mjlol:Also non black people hate blacks that doesn't surprise me just like every excuses yall used to repeat on the coli now the only difference is trump charge other nonblacks now yall want to get psyched up to. Come on non blacks dont give a fuk about what black people go through look at this thread for example, nothing but excuses ,they wouldn't ride for you just look at the recent thread about those girls that stole the car and drown fakkit ass nonblacks got together to shyt on those girls like they was murders

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Imagine a white cop gunning down another little kid in the park with a bb gun and trump gets up to the podium and explains to the world why he deserved it.

That's where I see Trump. "Telling it like it is," "No filter."

Yall keep asking for the devil, you'll get him.
wtf you talking about they do that now or you just never cared until now

Black people getting lynch is not the devil work? Non blacks getting together to buy judges because they want to get a greenlight to kill black people, thats not the devil work? non blacks came together on social network in went on racist rants about mayweather and other black athletes, is that not the devil work? throwing bananas at black soccer players, is that not devil work?asian in new york booing the victim family after a asian cop killing him for nothing, is that not the devil work?we already face the devil you just didn't care

stop trying to shame black people and use white supremacist tactics that white politicians use to hit emotional strings of black deaths by making blacks look like the guilty one for devil actions , thats a piece of shyt move by a piece of shyt person

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like what? What could he have done that would have made you feel like he did enough?

The answer here is: nothing short of handing out cash.

Black people are posessed with the idea of someone doing something FOR us. You want Obama to show up at your door with one of them Publisher's Clearing House checks.

Imagine a world where no one will ever do anything FOR you. Now open your eyes. You're in that world now.

Obama is a damn good prez. I'd keep him forever if I could.
This is exactly it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Like what? What could he have done that would have made you feel like he did enough?

The answer here is: nothing short of handing out cash.

Black people are posessed with the idea of someone doing something FOR us. You want Obama to show up at your door with one of them Publisher's Clearing House checks.

Imagine a world where no one will ever do anything FOR you. Now open your eyes. You're in that world now.

Obama is a damn good prez. I'd keep him forever if I could.
Obama is not a good prez, people who don't know shyt say he is. if you not going do anything for us you should have no problem if we vote the other way or don't vote at all the next election

Daps
Amurrrcan ignorance.

It's the result of a steady diet of Fox "news", CNN, fast food and video games. Half the population are dumb bozos.

He actually asked if Muslims would negotiate with a female head when placess like Bangladesh had nothing but females leading for the past 25 years. The Egyptian parliament has more female members than the American congress etc

:snoop:

Stop it.

Non if this was happening pre 2000's.

In fact alot of the women in "power " been introduce within the last few years.

Is it the ol' " make sure there's enough black employees" type of hiring. Or they actually snapped out of thousands of years tradition . I don't know.

But bottom line that's was a half hearted joke. If you think there's zero truth in it, you buggin.

The world ain't San Francisco.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
wtf you talking about they do that now or you just never cared until now

Black people getting lynch is not the devil work? Non blacks getting together to buy judges because they want to get a greenlight to kill black people, thats not the devil work? non blacks came together on social network in went on racist rants about mayweather and other black athletes, is that not the devil work? throwing bananas at black soccer players, is that not devil work?asian in new york booing the victim family after a asian cop killing him for nothing, is that not the devil work?we already face the devil you just didn't care

stop trying to shame black people and use white supremacist tactics that white politicians use to hit emotional strings of black deaths by making blacks look like the guilty one for devil actions , thats a piece of shyt move by a piece of shyt person
okay-agreeing-approval-smile-Eddie-Murphy-I-Spy-GIF.gif