I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Stop it.

Non if this was happening pre 2000's.

In fact alot of the women in "power " been introduce within the last few years.

Is it the ol' " make sure there's enough black employees" type of hiring. Or they actually snapped out of thousands of years tradition . I don't know.

But bottom line that's was a half hearted joke. If you think there's zero truth in it, you buggin.

The world ain't San Francisco.

Fam, Benazir Bhutto led Pakistan in the 1980s and 90s. Bangladesh was led by nothing but women from 1991-present. Indonesia had a female president in the early 2000s.

The bottom line is Muslim countries would not have problems dealing with Hillary Clinton. They already did when she was Secretary of State...they dealt with Thatcher

''The world ain't San Francisco'' :heh:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Nah they hire Illegals since it's cheaper. Once Illegals are gone. More blacks will get jobs
:mjlol: Ignore the fact that those jobs would now go to rednecks, brehs. Do you honestly think trump wants to eliminate the job competition so that blacks will snatch them :dahell: He's caping for the hillbillies, bruh. No one else. Before the Hispanic immigration explosion, did blacks get hired over rednecks for low skilled work? Immigrants were still being hired first, but they were from Europe. No one complained back then because it was whites losing jobs to fellow whites. But if browns snatch their work, now it's a problem. If there was no immigration, but blacks were "taking derr jawbs" instead, better believe trump will do something to help whites. It isn't about immigration, it's about Nonwhites gaining on them. Don't fall for the okeydoke.

Team #SOG_soldier Tier 1: #SOGGang, #SwiftSet, #AboutBillions, #CaneloCartel and Vasyl Lomachenko

:dahell: My nikka, do u know what nationality Saul Alvares is????? Wtf :mindblown:

People here who are complaining that we have to choose the lesser of 2 evils know nothing of history. Every fukkin election is the lesser of 2 evils. Do u fakkits even talk to your parents or grandparents about politics? They had to choose between racist Truman and racist Eisenhower. Racist Nixon and fake panderer JFK. Overtly racist LBJ and Nixon. Even McGovern and Carter couldn't be trusted. This is nothing new, it is par for the course for usa politics. We live in a racist society, every cycle we have to choose between getting the fade or getting outright raped. Wash, rinse, repeat. Damn, so many clueless posters here :snoop:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:mjlol: Ignore the fact that those jobs would now go to rednecks, brehs. Do you honestly think trump wants to eliminate the job competition so that blacks will snatch them :dahell: He's caping for the hillbillies, bruh. No one else. Before the Hispanic immigration explosion, did blacks get hired over rednecks for low skilled work? Immigrants were still being hired first, but they were from Europe. No one complained back then because it was whites losing jobs to fellow whites. But if browns snatch their work, now it's a problem. If there was no immigration, but blacks were "taking derr jawbs" instead, better believe trump will do something to help whites. It isn't about immigration, it's about Nonwhites gaining on them. Don't fall for the okeydoke.

Team #SOG_soldier Tier 1: #SOGGang, #SwiftSet, #AboutBillions, #CaneloCartel and Vasyl Lomachenko

:dahell: My nikka, do u know what nationality Saul Alvares is????? Wtf :mindblown:

People here who are complaining that we have to choose the lesser of 2 evils know nothing of history. Every fukkin election is the lesser of 2 evils. Do u fakkits even talk to your parents or grandparents about politics? They had to choose between racist Truman and racist Eisenhower. Racist Nixon and fake panderer JFK. Overtly racist LBJ and Nixon. Even McGovern and Carter couldn't be trusted. This is nothing new, it is par for the course for usa politics. We live in a racist society, every cycle we have to choose between getting the fade or getting outright raped. Wash, rinse, repeat. Damn, so many clueless posters here :snoop:
Not all those jobs will go to rednecks black people will get them too. Illegal messicans only help the rich. And yes u know canelo is messican, I still don't like messicans.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
vintage bishop don magic juan and snoop with the donald

V0mcCagNJEQV5rvKhTw2pWuL8r7Yqbg1PSNDLpRflmM.jpg

snoop-dogg-donald-trump-2011-3-10-2-21-39.jpg

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
thats the thing breh

of course trump is :camby: at the end of the day. but seeing PRO-hillary clinton anything is just disgusting

shes literally everything thats wrong with politics in this country. you cannot complain about how nothing changes if you go to the voting booth in november and elect the FOURTH bush/clinton in three decades
That's what sucks
People are either Democrat or Republican so they could have a sewer rat representing their party and would go vote

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Im going to say this, and leave it as it may.

I have been in the White House the past 6 months working on project specifically aimed at helping Black people.

The reason they even bought us in, is because us outsiders can affect change easier and faster than the government can.

I do not involve myself in politics nor know a TON about it, but this has been an amazing experience. And being from DC, and high up in certain fields, you learn alot over the years.

Being in the West Wing is a different beast though. Like, when you are in there and see the highest level of auristocrats from around the world, hard working execs and military leaders, on a day to day basis, it changed my views on what it means to be a President. Like - you have to lead THOSE people in that building, and it affects the WORLD - it is not a game, and is not made for TV.

Also, the WH puts a lot on us because legally, there are like 1000x they have to do or arent allowed to do. Like for instance - they cant create a program aimed at black youth. We have to say things like "people of color" when working under WH, but offsite you can say whatever you want. I say that to say this - thier hands are always tied through mountains of agendas and red tape. I see real people frustrated every day Im there because they cant do DO stuff, they rely on so many factors.

So when I hear Obama doesnt do this and that for blacks, I see it from another aspect. I also see a ton of black people that are like you and I (our age bracket and everything) that know their time is limited in the WH, and Obama has given the greenlight to go ham in terms of creating programming and real things that help us out. He can do that now becuase his time is up.

When I look at a Trump, I imagine him in this leadership position - bringing in all his own people. Making these decisions. Creating programming & resources for those that need it.

And I just dont see it - its almost a disaster in the making. Just because you talk crazy or do whatever you want or ran a business, doesnt mean you can lead the country forward.

I may have been all over the place with this, but Im just saying - as in independent - I couldnt see Trump being a real leader, past the fun, tv aspect of things. And two, you may hate Obama for diff reasons, but Ive been in the building and they are working.
Quoting for those who didn't see it.

Daps
Reppin
California
Not all those jobs will go to rednecks black people will get them too. Illegal messicans only help the rich. And yes u know canelo is messican, I still don't like messicans.

Then legal immigrants will get the job and your fukked again except this time your more fukked since its an openly racist CAC whose president.