Man in the High Castle
That Clancy show

Netflix has

Narcos
Sense 8

That I've seen

Netflix might have the edge in original content

I've seen Ozarks....on Netflix.

Only prime show I've seen is The Patriot, which is pretty good.

Netflix puts out a lot of trash, but that doesn't negate the quality content they release. Hard for me to believe prime has originals that beat out Narcos, Narcos Mexico, House of Cards (before it fell off a cliff), Black Mirror, Stranger Things, How to Make a Murderer, Ozarks and even second tier shows like 13 Reasons Why, You, Friends From College (surprised I ended up liking that), Orange is the new black (tho I bushed that after a couple seasons), Altered Carbon

hjnm

All Star
Daps
:ohreallynow: Take those HBO classics away and Amazon ain't seeing Netflix on OG content. People use the same excuse for Hulu. The two can't even fight without the steroid shots from other networks.

Amazon has a shytload of movies that people don't even consider Amazon OGs because they premiered in theater first.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:ohreallynow: Take those HBO classics away and Amazon ain't seeing Netflix on OG content. People use the same excuse for Hulu. The two can't even fight without the steroid shots from other networks.
You're completely missing the movies and depth of tv shows Prime has...

shyt Prime has shows I enjoy more than netflix..especially Monk,Psych,The Americans

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You're completely missing the movies and depth of tv shows Prime has...

shyt Prime has shows I enjoy more than netflix..especially Monk,Psych,The Americans

:dwillhuh: You talking licensed shows/movies, I'm talking originals, homie. I didn't sub Netflix to watch shows from other networks so the ones you named don't count to me. Psych and Monk are from USA Network and The Americans was FX. They got The Shield on prime and it's my personal GOAT but I ain't giving them points for that. How about they make their own shows that can compare? :francis:

List of original programs distributed by Hulu - Wikipedia

List of original programs distributed by Amazon - Wikipedia

List of original programs distributed by Netflix - Wikipedia

Prime and Hulu are getting bodied in almost every category. Foreign selection lookin' extra :flabbynsick:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Netflix got better shyt that Prime. Anybody that says different just want to root for the underdog :russ:
which is Amazon... the trillion dollar company

everyone always sticks up for Prime and says they have a great library. well, the interface on my tv must just be fukkin terrible b/c i scroll a little and can't find jackshyt. actually, every streaming service I've tried has a terrible interface. seems like the only way to find some shyt is to luck into it

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: You talking licensed shows/movies, I'm talking originals, homie. I didn't sub Netflix to watch shows from other networks so the ones you named don't count to me. Psych and Monk are from USA Network and The Americans was FX. They got The Shield on prime and it's my personal GOAT but I ain't giving them points for that. How about they make their own shows that can compare? :francis:

List of original programs distributed by Hulu - Wikipedia

List of original programs distributed by Amazon - Wikipedia

List of original programs distributed by Netflix - Wikipedia

Prime and Hulu are getting bodied in almost every category. Foreign selection lookin' extra :flabbynsick:
I don't care about original shows..I need shyt outside of that and Prime and Hulu have better licensed content than Netflix:manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't care about original shows..

:ufdup: This is what it's going to come down to in the stream war.

Folks ain't subbing for reruns and syndicated shyt or else Hulu would have more subs than Netflix.

There's a reason why Netflix is the longtime stickied thread here :youngsabo:

Netflix Again Blows Past HBO, Others as No. 1 Pick for ‘Best Original Programming,’ Survey Finds

Bu bu bu but the coli told me netflix is trash and people gonna dump it for disney :skip:

Last edited: