I feel like Amazon Prime is the Zune to Netflix's iPod

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:yeshrug: Say what you will but I don't think I've found a show that has particularly gripped me from Amazon. I liked American Gods and Mr Robot, but too much of my praise would go into saying "it's pretty" rather than writing or acting.

That's not to say Netflix is the be all and end all, but I've been more compelled by Black Mirror, 13 Reasons Why and The Crown than any Amazon show. It just kinda sucks cos Amazon has got some hot properties to come out soon, but I give it a second thought and it's like "why should I care really?"

What you saying though?

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Prime Video a lot. They are trying to step up their game with the original shows (LOTR series coming eventually), but so far, the only ones that have stuck with me are Bosch (which is excellent), Jean-Claude Van Johnson, Fleabag, and Catastrophe. Most of their original stuff doesn't look interesting.

They have a good enough mix of old sitcoms, classic game shows, RiffTrax, and older movies. Netflix seems to focus mostly on modern TV shows, which I don't have a lot of interest in outside a few of their own original shows. I haven't had Netflix in a year and I don't miss it. I'll probably sign up again sometime this year to binge on what I missed and then cancel again.

It's good having both around.