I feel like I might be the greatest visual artist to ever walk the earth.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I look through my portfolio and stare for hours...mesmerized by the combinations of color, textures, shapes, patterns and profound meaning all done in a original illustration style...and I created these with my hands from nothing. Totally freestyle, off the dome, no thumbnails, no planning, nothing. I'm like nas, All I need is one mic.

It dawned on me, I possess almost god like inhuman talent that only 1% of the human population have. I take it for granted because it comes so natural, I've been doing this since I was a baby, 5 years old drawing like a teenager. I got trapped in shytty inner city schools, my parents should've put my gifted art programs, but whatever. they never believed in my talents and still don't, but I did and do.

I look at my work and bar for bar I might be the greatest to ever do it. I'm better than van gogh, jean basquiat, def Warhol easy, Picasso.....I'm literally the best to ever do it already and I'm only 29...and I'm not even close to my peak...I'm just now figuring my style out

My abilities scare me something, like damn. I was born with a special brain that only very few humans get. That's why Ill never drink or do drugs, I'm not fukking up my blessing....fukk that. I'm walking with the gods, i feel like a giant among ants. I don't even feel human anymore, I feel like an alien. No way I'm a regular human being, I'm a special vessel sent to tell tales of the human experience like Michangelo.

I'm an innovator that created a whole new logo design style in 15 mins fukking around on a cintiq, with my feet on my desk, totally nonchalant. I'm a fukking creative genius. It trip me out, that a 100 years from now my work is going to gross over billions of dollars. I'ma make some white and jewish people very rich one day.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I retire from art and focus on writing full time....I want to paint a Sistine chapel style large mural about life

then i wanna focus on screenplays, i gave my whole life to the art game...I hope ppl appreciate the sacrifice...it takes alotta pain to create beauty

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
oh word....u ready to have that baby or naw? :sas1:

:whoa:

Not that kind of love. And, I already told you that you are not ready for no damn baby especially considering how you shared having a seizure a couple weeks ago. Work on your health and your art.