I feel like I might be the greatest visual artist to ever walk the earth.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was only digital art I showed...ppl dont know im true background is in fine arts....drawing with pencils, pen n ink, and acrylic painting...im about to start painting again and frame them, so I can have an exhibition...

inside my mind vol 3 wont be digital or free, its going to be real large ...huge paintings...and im gonna tour them

those are going to be much darker, and more personal

ima talk about depression, loneliness, death, heaven, hell.......all acrylic paint

right now im working on some shyt for the ladies....i want to create art for woman

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been told breh to do commision so he can actually eat but he dont want to cause he too good for it smh. I hope he chamges his mind, doing a disservice to himself
its not that I dont want to...its just I dont like selling my creations for less than the price of a pizza...thats a slap in my face....thats why I dont do graphic design like that anymore.....graphic designers are the most disrespected ppl on the earth....ppl treat GD like its nothing

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If you sayou look at your art and just stare at how amazing you are...I don't believe you're doing anything

Every artist critiques themselves

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty good at all 3 and I spir
ok so your good at beat making, cooking and writing...thats cool, thats solid

but lets look at my skillset

digital art, graphic design, fine art, street art, tattoos, freehand drawing, writing, philosopher, unintentional comedian

and about to write the the most controversial screen play of our generation ..... Im the Leonardo de vinci for our time

some guys have all the luck coming soon....all writing by me, no help, no tutorials, no notes, no writing classes

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and on top of all that I have my own original styles in every medium...ive never created a piece of art that looked the same.....that if thats not enough....the messages in my art ar so profound...i could be a philosophy professor....the intellect is mixed with supreme artistic ability....thats why im in a league of my own

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you sayou look at your art and just stare at how amazing you are...I don't believe you're doing anything

Every artist critiques themselves
i used too critique myself but now im in a league of my own....im competing with myself

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima have the biggest events in the city one day....nikkas gonna be begging me for tickets n shyt

"yo yo yo X man...remember when i dapped u back in 2014 my nikka? let a brotha in"

"X my girl want your shyt for her birthday, but it say sold out, can u send us some personally, ill pay double, sign it and ill pay triple"

this is really going to happen

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I like how you're still able to remain humble. Respect.

THIS nikka BOUT AS HUMBLE AS HIM:

dbs_gokublack-1200x675.jpg