I guarantee 98% of you dont even read or have a library card.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
how the fukk you gonna listen took a book? hahhahaha you 2000 kids man

:russ:

the production quality on some audio books are incredible.:banderas:

a few years ago I use to listen to some western audiobooks with the character Frank Morgan.

listen to the sample.

it's like listening to a TV in another room only with audio captions.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Coli is full of studio readers, I'll take a pic in the library TODAY. I own like 50 books, reading "Wounds" by Nathan Ballingrud now.

Fred.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
During the 50yrs of HipHop celebration, i did pick up this card from the library...

NYClibrary.png

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I order the books I want to read

Home Depot lets you rent powertools

Internet has public records and language classssā€¦

But ok

I get that you're being purposely dense.... but there are a lot of people who don't know that the library has all those things in one place....for free.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I get that you're being purposely dense.... but there are a lot of people who don't know that the library has all those things in one place....for free.
Dense because you assume people donā€™t know wtf is at a library.. like the dozens of years they are/were in school didnā€™t have libraries

Sure

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I just checked out Blood Meridian a few days ago based on a recommendation on here.

RIP Cormac the GOAT. Recommend the Road of course if you haven't read it. The movie is great but the book really captures the bleakness and viciousness of that world

And to OP, of course I do. I'm constantly recommending Libby and supporting your local library. They're godsends and I'm mad it took me 28 years to really start appreciating them

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dense because you assume people donā€™t know wtf is at a library.. like the dozens of years they are/were in school didnā€™t have libraries

Sure

You're making my point.

if your schools library/computer lab is your point of reference...you don't have a good understanding of what's actually available to you.