"I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that" Jets vs Pats Thursday Night Footbal...

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Team wise probably not

Organizationally :mjlol:
Team wise is the what's on the field. But of course you're moving goal posts.

Where's your self esteem? Thankfully, the Pats fans I met last night aren't corny like you're displays in herehere

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:dwillhuh: But why you hating on Brady and the Pats though? Dynasties don't last forever in sports.

Since 2003, the Pats have been one of the most consistent and dominating franchises in the NFL. Brady solidified himself as the best QB in the league despite having less offensive talent than his contemporaries (save two seasons). 3 Super Bowls. 5 Super Bowl appearances. 2 MVPs for Brady. Numerous Pro Bowlers. Records broken. :blessed:The Patriots and Brady have done well. All the other teams wish they could enjoy the success and consistency of the Patriots over the past decade or so. Even if our window is closing, what the Pats did since '03 is better than what most other franchises have been able to do. If recent history has told us anything, you can never discount the Partriots/Brady/Belichick. And the Patriots are still on top of the AFC East. :beli:

Keep hating on another team's success that most teams will never enjoy brehs...:heh:

they ain't a dynasty as they haven't won anything in 11 years and haven't won a championship since they got caught cheating.

Fucc the new England cactriots and their racist fans

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps
they ain't a dynasty as they haven't won anything in 11 years and haven't won a championship since they got caught cheating.

And I'm sure your hatred of the fan base isn't race related right? :mjlol: I especially like the word "cactriots"

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

1. If you're denying that the Pats were a dynasty, then you truly know nothing.

2. Read my post about Spygate (a few pages back) and then eat your words about the Pats not winning since Spygate. Hint: they already have against the Panthers.

3. You stereotype all Patriots fans as racist which is false. You seem like you're the guy with a race problem. Moreover, you act like New England has a monopoly on racist fans.