"I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that" Jets vs Pats Thursday Night Footbal...

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Two weeks ago The Internet told me King Brady was washed.....

The Jets play us tough most of the time, We lost Mayo and Ridley last week BUT the Jets are a mess. I'd be disappointed if we don't win by at least 2 TDs....

Pats 28
Jets 10

3 more Tds for Brady...

#BookIt

We ain't ready for the Garapolo era to start. We ain't ready to see Brady in Jets Green.
B0Fa1b2IIAEfGxe.jpg

Last edited:

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
They've lost a lot of close games to superior teams this season
you'd be a clown to think this will be a easy W for brady

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Their avg margin of defeat on the Road is 19 points and tonights game aint at Metlife Stadium breh. We Clicking...

they've only played 2 games on the road out of 8, in what way is that large enough sample size/ statistic? and like I said one of those road games is the ONLY game they have gotten dismantled so try again plz

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
yea even without spying on us, i predict a pats victory too. im hoping we cover the spread at least :sadjets:

fans like you suck so much it's annoying, all you look at is the Wins and Loses

in games against Green Bay/ Chicago/ Denver they were in a position to win/tie the game at the end and you already give up hope because we are facing a Patriots team that just lost 2 important players and have a inconsistent offense?

:trash:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
they've only played 2 games on the road out of 8, in what way is that large enough sample size/ statistic? and like I said one of those road games is the ONLY game they have gotten dismantled so try again plz

2 out of 8 games is 25% sample, isn't that big enough sample? or you want more?

TOP LAD

Daps
Reppin
LORDE
2 out of 8 games is 25% sample, isn't that big enough sample? or you want more?

no it really isn't when you consider it's a 19 margin due to the fact that it's heavily weighted by the 31-0 loss which again proves my original point, which is they've only been beat down once

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
fans like you suck so much it's annoying, all you look at is the Wins and Loses

in games against Green Bay/ Chicago/ Denver they were in a position to win/tie the game at the end and you already give up hope because we are facing a Patriots team that just lost 2 important players and have a inconsistent offense?

:trash:

i said that more in jest, but even if we play them tough and keep it close, what does that really accomplish? almost isnt good enough. im gonna be in front of my tv cheering my ass off but im a gambler and they been burning me all year so im not betting on them tonight.