"I had someone tell me I fell off, ooh I needed that" Jets vs Pats Thursday Night Footbal...

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Jets gonna bring pressure in form in blitzing, Bills made the mistake of only rushing 4. It worked in the 1st half, but the Patriots adjusted by abandoning the run and having Brady get the ball out quicker.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Going to be a mess tonight looking at the weather. Looks like it will be similar to last years Jets/Pats thursday night game.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Brady to LaFell for two more TD's this week. Maybe we finally get to see James White light it up.

I wanna see what combo of RBs(I hope White gets more carries than Bolden) we gonna use and I wanna see what Role Tyms will have this week and we finally gonna see Revis and Browner together.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I wanna see what combo of RBs(I hope White gets more carries than Bolden) we gonna use and I wanna see what Role Tyms will have this week and we finally gonna see Revis and Browner together.

Tyms got a lot of praise from Beli and McD this week. He could be a legit threat very soon. I want to see Edelman as WR1, LaFell as WR2, Tyms as WR3(rotating with LaFell on occasion) and Gronk/Wright as TE1/2. Amendola should never play another down until he's 150% healthy and gets his head out of his ass.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's Goodell's exempt list for the Jets keep being put on that Summer Jam Screen:damn:

...pray for the boy Geno:sadcam:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

Ugh, Connolly and Stork out. Not good having those guys out going against this Jets front. :snoop:

And how the hell did Jonas Gray come off the PS and get ahead of James White? :dwillhuh:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Robert Kraft out there swagging on em
B0GlPZhCEAE5quI.jpg