I have an LLC and 5 Copyrights...Ask Me Anything

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
As far as paying yourself from the LLC how does that work?
Are you the Sole Proprietor or are you the Employee of your LLC?
Also do you have any employees, do you need osha standards for them to meet?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Like what?

I got a app idea that is cheap and easily deployable to a host of brands and generating passive income via a in app purchase and ad model.
My creative endeavor is to self-publish a small order of my screenplay for a short run television series.
I'm going to see whats out there with the subcontracts then make a move most likely something dealing with bulk product.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I got a app idea that is cheap and easily deployable to a host of brands and generating passive income via a in app purchase and ad model.
My creative endeavor is to self-publish a small order of my screenplay for a short run television series.
I'm going to see whats out there with the subcontracts then make a move most likely something dealing with bulk product.
awesome. So you mind if I give a few tips, if this your first app?

Know that when you do in app purchases, Google play and Apple app store is taking 30% of that off rip. I didn't know that UNTIL my shyt was done (it got rejected anyway but yea)

Oh and if you're releasing an android app, that might include some legal grey area, make sure you thoroughly read and understand their content policy

It sucks to have to go through a bunch of work (or a bunch of money) just for them to reject your app on arrival. What I did was release a "dummy" version of my app first just to make sure that wasn't going to happen again before I went all in. You can read horror stories online everywhere about them rejecting apps and then not even giving an explanation to WHY the app was rejected. Some times perfectly legal apps get canned because whoever's in charge that day just wanted to be an a$$hole. Trust me, this happens. Apple is a bit more forgiving in this area, but just be cognizant.

Otherwise good luck. :smile:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Still no answer it's been almost a month breh

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So who's providing the info since the OP got banned? :francis:

Me and my boy are thinking of copping a vending machine and putting it at a park or gym. Figure I need an LLC or business license for that.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I have huge imagination and want to get my ideas out there . i figured independently publishing a children's book would be the easiest way to get started putting my characters and stories out here..

Would i need an LLc for that? What about copyright? I have some stuff companies would for sho try to steal lol