I Just Called my Girl at Work to Tell Her I Love Her. Its The Little Things Breh

Archangel

Banned
Daps

Cherish the love and relationships you've taken time to strengthen and build, brethren. Those same things it took to get her are the same things it'll take to keep her. Its the small things that make the biggest impact. You don't have to take her to a 5 star restaurant every night.
Instead, when she gets home, pick her up and carry her into the bedroom and sit her on the edge of the bed and massage her feet and legs. Then bake her up some garlic herb chicken with some mashed potatoes and broccoli or something with a cool glass of white wine.
Appreciate your woman, man.

Love thy wife with all thy heart as Christ so loved the church.

Love is a beautiful thing when done correctly word to @BmoreGorilla

Are ye experienced in the small things? Post thy stories of success.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
sounds serious op. time to man up and put a ring on it...

4152283_0022cip3gy6olukwtho76690_jpeg4509a060403d24a754d6393238783c7a

Daps
Instead, when she gets home, pick her up and carry her into the bedroom and sit her on the edge of the bed and massage her feet and legs. Then bake her up some garlic herb chicken with some mashed potatoes and broccoli or something with a cool glass of white wine.
Appreciate your woman, man.

You're gonna learn the hard way. Ask TheColi I never lied when I said this :

#GMB 100 wins 0 losses

nikka so in love you can't even tell whos the man in this relationship anymore :francis:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Afterwards her work boyfriend and his homies called you a sucker for doing it and your girl giggled at that. Tomorrow she's hitting happy with them. Monday they gonna say that they going to go pick up lunch but they going to come back empty handed with their clothes wrinkled and all her coworkers going to be clowning you silently when they see you.

Nah I'm just playing. They going to come back with soda cups from lunch, but everything else is going to happen. Peace and Blessings though. :troll:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Afterwards she flirted with her handsome male coworker :francis:

And got that p*ssy blown out like Baghdad after Bush dropped them bombs. :banderas:

You're gonna learn the hard way. Ask TheColi I never lied when I said this :

#GMB 100 wins 0 losses

nikka so in love you can't even tell whos the man in this relationship anymore :francis:

ok jody

wait till that nikka rodney call the pad and see how u change

Spoken like true haters who can't keep a successful relationship.

200.gif